Si Vis Pacis Para Bellum. Something Big (sorta clickbait) :D

space wolf

That would funny!

Brother Flavius

CJrFOfr.jpg

Brother Flavius comes from one of the many noble houses on Macragge.  Prideful and possessing of an extreme sense of honor, Flavius is known to get reckless (for an Ultramarine), should he feel his honor has been impugned.  Never the less, Flavius is fiercely loyal to his battle brothers, and will put himself in harm’s way to save his brothers.

“Hah! As if you could defeat a noble son of Macragge!”

Brother Julius

kqAe4Og.jpg

The “joker” of Intercessor Squad Immitis, Julius is none-the-less a force to be reckoned with.  Recognized within the company as a brilliant swordsman, he is peerless with a blade within the squad.  Rumor has it, he will soon be transferred to the Victrix. In the meantime, he uses his talents, to further hone the skills of his battle brothers.

“When the fighting gets close, all you need to do, is put the pointy end, into the enemy.”

t589aKP.jpg

CsZX0v6.jpg

yDiOaZF.jpg

wFPa6r4.jpg

Brother Cato

gBzAfaj.jpg

Called Cato Minor, or “Little Cato,” he shares a familial resemblance to the Captain of the 2nd Company Cato Sicarius.  Cato views the comparision with pride, and seeks to emulate his elder cousin.  Scholarly by nature, Cato relishes utilizing his studies in tactics on the battlefield.

“To win any engagement, apply the proper amount of violence to the right places in the enemy formation.”

Brother Titus

OZIsPRi.jpg

Brother Titus is a stalwart and brave member of Squad Immitis.  What is strange is, he often claims to know what will happen minutes before the actual event—as if he had already lived it.  As it stands, he is currently be watched by the Librarium, for latent Psychic ability.

“Brothers, trust me, don’t go that way.”

EZnMv8M.jpg

ZQttMvY.jpg

F4jWjHs.jpg

XzTvzxw.jpg

Intercessor Squad Immitis

NStnyrT.jpg

Meaning relentless in High Gothic, Squad Immitis, is known for pushing through to an objective regardless of the casualties.  Under Centurion Sulla, Immitis has had a higher casualty rate than most other squads.  This would normally be considered a problem, however, Immitis, most often finds itself, in the thickest of the fighting, where it becomes a “rock” within the “rushing river.”  When others retreat, Squad Immitis advances. 

C&C Welcome, and thanks for stopping by!

Tribunus Militum Felix

UjeP8Zx.jpg

A rising star in 2nd Company, Felix carries on the tradition of bold leadership with use of dynamic tactics.  Cool and confident, Tribune Felix leads his brothers from the front.  Highly observant of the battle around him, what often looks like recklessness, on his part, is in fact, a quickly constructed plan of attack.  This ability, allows Felix to keep his forces adaptable and dangerous.   

"Immitis, hold position and lay down a base of fire, Mollitia, engage the forces on that roof.  Notify me, when you’re in position.”

OjCkvV2.jpg

prKA5Qq.jpg

AYBUdb9.jpg

aEiS3Zf.jpg

So here he is.  I made a mistake on the interior on the shield.  I was planning on putting plasticard behind the shield, so I scrapped off all the detail. Hopefully my paint job, was good enough to make up for that.

C&C Welcome, and thanks for stopping by.

Thanks! I'll admit, probably should have been a different rank, as I was researching Roman rank structure, but I'm committed now, so C'est la vie.  Started my Assault Intercessors.  Here is the Sergeant WIP.

TDwtAQu.jpg

OKsFk16.jpg

16o0AP3.jpg

mGXFv3t.jpg

C&C welcome, and thanks for stopping by!

Bjorn: Thank you! you know, I feel I'm really starting to get a handle on sculpting ultramarine "U"s and smaller eagles.  #improvement!

Shovellovin:  Thank you. I'm pleased that you like them.  You're guys' comments really keep me motivated :)

Got the next model in the squad completed, now he just needs some paint.

4OTVWnh.jpg

WanxiVc.jpg

eP13Qxb.jpg

9U5sw59.jpg

Grailkeeper: Thank you, I definitely feel better than I was.  I need to figure out how to sculpt stylized eagles without their wings spread out, so I've got more growing to do.

The rest of the squad is complete. they are primed and are waiting for paint on my table.

HcXlCH6.jpg

dbCU9ll.jpg

XVUm68R.jpg

T2xPGXy.jpg

O09hQm1.jpg

lv6YKms.jpg

JbotZwt.jpg

eZ5tCsY.jpg

z5H1O4B.jpg

HnnjTM8.jpg

zPOHtiB.jpg

wRFth3x.jpg

So I have fixed the pauldron symbols, thanks for the helpful hint from Gederas.  So here is the next centurion completed...oh, and I couldn't help myself. ;)

Centurion Diocletian

RCQq1NB.jpg

An expert in lighting raids and close combat, Brother Centurion Diocletian leads Assault Intercessor Squad Ferox.  Dio (as his brothers call him) possesses the heart of a bard, and often charges into battle singing war songs. Understanding that there is often less room for weakness when you can see the red in the enemies eyes, Dio leads Ferox, emphasizing iron discipline coupled meticulous application of brute, transhuman force.

“There’s no sign of the morning coming! You’ve been left on your own. Like a rainbow in the dark!”

24xKPO6.jpg

dznEOUA.jpg

j7sDdvQ.jpg

HSprqN2.jpg

Also, some slow work on my version of the Indomitus Primaris Captain.

b4Uv0HE.jpg

Centurion Dio looks great, there's a solid sense of motion in the pose and the Chaos Terminator power fist is a nice part, it looks like the fingers are much more free to move and looks more in scale than the loyalist options. The assault troops are also coming on nicely, as are your sculpting skills, each model looks slightly sharper and the details slightly better scaled.

• 2 weeks later...

Brother Virgil

FlPuSHY.jpg

Second in command of Assault Intercessor Squad Ferox, Brother Virgil is by far the oldest.  The veteran of numerous campaigns, brother Virgil, typifies the grizzled veteran.  Having earned accolades much greater than one of his rank, Brother Virgil has refused any promotion.  He staunchly believes that the best place he can be is on the ground, mentoring younger Astartes, rather than leading them.

“Come brothers, the battle ends, but the war continues!”

vaLl8Js.jpg

mcQiq0t.jpg

uqJe4Cl.jpg

D5rkWvT.jpg