Canticle of hate + swift hunters

the current Apothecary abilities and strats like healing and ressurection don't work on cavalry. I hope they fix this when the give them to Wolf Priests

But yet Apothecaries can restore an Invader ATV back to life on full wounds

tenor.gif

What? Where? How? I can't find any new FAQ

Nah it was a joke. It's going to be gone real quick though and honestly i would stink eye anyone who tried this with a straight face.

I’m a little worried : annoyed by this because we do seem to miss out on new toys like super apothecaries or supertech marines for no real reason?

Let us upgrade an Iron Priest like a Techmarine (maybe possible now or come the supplement?) and while you’re at it Let’s have a Wolf Priest able to be a super Chaplain OR a super Apothecary while costing more points. I’d argue that’s still less useful than being able to take cheaper separate chaps and apoths but that’s fine, Wolves need weaknesses too.

We can take the normal techmarine and give him tempest hammer and helfrost pistol. There will be no Iron Priest in the supplement.

I really hope we get all the apothecary stuff on our wolf priests. But I fear we will not get the Nartherticum aura (6+++)

We can take a super Techpriest if we want. Iron Priest is not a separate entry, just a wargear loadout for a Techmarine. Go for it!

Apothecary sucks, I fully agree.

Commanding Oratory looks good though. For 2 CPs you can chant a Litany outside of the Command phase and it automatically goes off. Great if you have brought a priest in from Reserve and really need Canticle of Hate to go off. Easily worth the 2CPs, no need to upgrade to Master of Sanctity.

Good news on the “tech marine”, want the extra attacks on my Dreads.

Not expecting to get the Apothacary options and I guess that’s fine, as long as our “Chaplain” gets some healing ability as well. I’m actually really optimistic for the supplement which hasn’t been the case for the last few of our books really.

Yeah I'm pretty excited about him as well. Probably gonna have to start running two detachments soon, before I was thinking about replacing my primaris battle leader with him, but the battle leader got a MC power axe, and the carbine got alot better so it's tough to take him out.

Yeah that BL is looking good too. Depends who you want them to be buffing (with relics)I suppose