9th edit. SM army - Don't know if codex supplement works (?)

Commander Nicky

Hey Guys

I have come up with an experimental army which I would like to know how youwould  play it if you where against/faceing it. What is it weakness what makes it good (if it is good at all!).

I want, however, to point out, that it's made where codex supplements are not allowed for an unknown/succesor founded chapter. It is also before any of the F&Q about the new codex which was released yesterday so at the point where I have made this list, it is not know if GW will make chances to how it works now.

With that in mind. Here it's;

Chapter Tactics: Hungry for Battle + Whirlwind of Rage.

Battle-forged: 12 CPs. -2 for stratetic reserves -1 for Hero of the Chapter - 9 CPs.

HQ:

Captain; Jump Pack (JP) + Power Fist (PF) + combi-melta (C-M). Warlord traits: Champion of Humanity - 125 pts.

Librarian in Terminator armour; Force sword + Storm Bolter (SB) - Hero of the Chapter: The Imperium's Sword. Psychic Powers: Veil of Time, Might of Heroes, Null Zone. - 135 pts - 1 CP.

Troops:

Assault Intercessor squad; 5 members: PF on sergeant (srg.) - 105 pts. - Stratetic Reserves (PR: 5).

Intercessor squad; 5 members; bolter rifles (BF) + Pf on srg. - 110 pts.

Tactical squad; 5 members; Grav-Cannon (GC) + srg. w/combi-plasma (C-P) - 110 pts.

Tactical squad; 5 members; Missile Launcher (ML) + srg. w/C-P - 115 pts.

Elites:

Terminator squad; 5 members: 2 x chainfist (CF) + 2 x PF + Assault Cannon (AC) & Teleport Homer - 205 pts.

Vanguard Veterans squad; 5 members: JPs + Storm shields (SS) + 2 x Power sword (PS) + 2 x power Axe (PA) + Thunder Hammer (TH) on srg. - 149 pts

Apothecary; Relic (Purgatorus) - 75 pts.

Judiciar - 85 pts. - Strategic Reserves (PR 5).

Redemptor Dreadnought; Icarus rocket pod + onslaught gatling cannon + macro plasma incinerator - 185 pts. - Strategic Reserves (PR 9).

Heavy Support:

Devastator squad; 2 x lascannon + 2 x plasma cannon - 150 pts.

Eliminator squad; 3 x Bolt sniper rifles - 90 pts.

Eliminators squad: 3 x Las fusil - 120 pts.

Dedicated Tansports

Razorback; Twin Lascannon + Hunter-killer missile - 125 pts.

Razorback; Twin Heavy Bolter + Hunter-killer misslie - 115 pts.

Total 1999 pts.

That looks very similar to a list I had good success with vs BA and Death Guard, minus assault intercessors, judiciar, vanguard vets and I had a jump chaplain instead of librarian. I used tactical squads (when they were still 1 wound!) with combi-plas + missile launchers + power fist to great effect, holding backfield, popping krak missile at harder targets down good firing lanes (positioning key), rapid fire bolters on units that came towards backfield objectives.

I used terminators (missile launcher however) to great effect to dominate mid-board with a couple of squads of veteran intercessors. I then used dreadnought and razorbacks to deal with heavies from range, softened them up so when they got in range of terminators for charges they were nice and squishy.