Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Updated Timeline

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CrystalSeer

CrystalSeer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 627 posts

I haven't had an opportunity to read the new fluff from the codex; have there been any noticeable changes to the background or event timelines?

Rune Priest Jbickb

Rune Priest Jbickb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,368 posts
Not a whole lot on the wolves specifically in there. Likely more to come in the supplement.though I haven't reD it all I did hit the SW specific sections and they were pretty standard
Never Mistake:
My Silence for Ignorance
My Calmness for Acceptance
My Kindness for Weakness

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,025 posts
Theyve been mentioned before but a star chart of the chapters has 2 chapters of unknown founding the Iron Hounds and Red Wolves on it and they use the Space Wolves emblem. Maybe theyre being setup as successor chapters?

Firnwulf

Firnwulf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7 posts

According to https://wh40k.lexica...iki/Iron_Hounds the Iron Hounds are of gullymans stock (which gives Codex Space Marines (9th Edition) pg.47 - Ultramarines Successors as Source)

Using other chapters parts in changed colors for own chapters is tempting (as in: take SW-bits and use them for an UM-Chapter). 

And tbh i was already tempted to get some raven guard shouldpads to pin them on a squad of grey hunter as pack markings.

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,025 posts

According to https://wh40k.lexica...iki/Iron_Hounds the Iron Hounds are of gullymans stock (which gives Codex Space Marines (9th Edition) pg.47 - Ultramarines Successors as Source)

Using other chapters parts in changed colors for own chapters is tempting (as in: take SW-bits and use them for an UM-Chapter).
And tbh i was already tempted to get some raven guard shouldpads to pin them on a squad of grey hunter as pack markings.

Theyre in the right part of the map to be smurfettes

The planet the Red Wolves were on was called Bloodfall, I mean if they aint SW successor there should be a sternly worded letter sent from Fenris

Edited by Dark Shepherd, 14 October 2020 - 03:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users