Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Primaris Helbrecht Rumour

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

RedFox

RedFox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 809 posts

I've really held back talking about this as I don't want to raise any hope, I actually been keeping stuff to myself because certain 'news' sites keep miss quoting me.

Anyway, was contacted and told that Primaris Helbrect is coming, the contact told me he had seen the model, he's got like one foot standing on a rock IRC.

I personally see this as them getting a supplement.

Anyway, make of it as you will.

DISCLAIMER: If SPIKEY BITS is reading this post all information above is false.

is your source legit or it's a new random one?

Fierce Bear

Fierce Bear

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 241 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

I've really held back talking about this as I don't want to raise any hope, I actually been keeping stuff to myself because certain 'news' sites keep miss quoting me.

Anyway, was contacted and told that Primaris Helbrect is coming, the contact told me he had seen the model, he's got like one foot standing on a rock IRC.

Fraters, in the unlikely event Valrak's info is found to be false... Surely a forfeit will be required?

In honour of the BT could I suggest a stream with 'Warboss Valrak WaaallzzzAndBigDakka'?

Any other suggestions!?

😁
  • Sete, Chapter Master Valrak and Lord Raven 19 like this

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,028 posts

Fraters, in the unlikely event Valrak's info is found to be false... Surely a forfeit will be required?

In honour of the BT could I suggest a stream with 'Warboss Valrak WaaallzzzAndBigDakka'?

Any other suggestions!?

😁

Hes already asking for a serious memeing from his vid today on the Warhammer Day Terminator Chaplain... "big and thick, thats the way I like them", some serious Crozius thirst going on there 😆
  • Chapter Master Valrak likes this

SirJyo

SirJyo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 192 posts
  • Faction: Black templars,
I guess come January/February we will see if the current helbrecht goes out of stock suddenly as seen from previous primarisizing.

Edited by SirJyo, 12 October 2020 - 04:49 PM.

Who?

Marshal Laeroth

Marshal Laeroth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,722 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Valrak has legit info, as far as im aware.
What release had a slot april last year?

To my fellow Black Templar fraters, The God Emperor will provide.

Covid

Thats a bit grim.
But the whispers in the wind i heard point very much for what Valrak said. Unfortunately im under oath, and as such, ill say to my Brothers, So it begins.
As always take it with salt, but im confident its legit.
Im a happy panda.

Stamp with tons of salt...but I have a contact that reinforces this rumor, plus adds to the rumor list. Cant get into details, but let's just say it will make people happy.
  • Reinhard, betrayer41 and Sete like this
QUOTE (Acebaur @ Jul 1 2012, 12:14 AM)
Laeroth, I think you are the Yoda of the BT forum. I demand you start speaking backwards! :P

For additional Black Templars tactics, army lists, and general gaming information including the Black Templars 101 guide, check out my site:
Implausible Nature

Check out our Black Templars YouTube channel: Implausible Nature

archmagos

archmagos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7 posts

All these whispers are too much to bear! How does a regular joe find one of these 'contacts'? msn-wink.gif

Chapter Master Valrak

Chapter Master Valrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,776 posts

All these whispers are too much to bear! How does a regular joe find one of these 'contacts'? msn-wink.gif

They normally find you.

• Sete and archmagos like this

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------
Youtube - Twitch - Discord - Twitter - Steam Warhammer Group

-----------

My WIP Imperial Fists Army  happy.png

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,888 posts

just remember, healthy doses of salt.

banana

PJ1933

PJ1933

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,121 posts

Well until Valrak said he had a foot on a rock I was like 'what's this fool on about?' Now I'm saving pennies already and buying all the black paint

betrayer41

betrayer41

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,065 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

Covid

Thats a bit grim.
But the whispers in the wind i heard point very much for what Valrak said. Unfortunately im under oath, and as such, ill say to my Brothers, So it begins.
Im a happy panda.

Stamp with tons of salt...but I have a contact that reinforces this rumor, plus adds to the rumor list. Cant get into details, but let's just say it will make people happy.

lol which people.......

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,827 posts

Covid
Thats a bit grim.
Im a happy panda.

lol which people.......

The Crusading people I would assume. ;)
  • DranuTemplar likes this

ShibeKing

ShibeKing

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 288 posts

I feel like if this is true, they missed a huge opportunity to release him alongside the Assault Intercessors and Bladeguard. From a lore standpoint I could see the Assault Intercessors and Bladeguard originating from the Black Templars and then becoming popular among the other chapters. Then again maybe that was their intention and COVID just ruined it.

• PJ1933 likes this

PJ1933

PJ1933

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,121 posts

I feel like if this is true, they missed a huge opportunity to release him alongside the Assault Intercessors and Bladeguard. From a lore standpoint I could see the Assault Intercessors and Bladeguard originating from the Black Templars and then becoming popular among the other chapters. Then again maybe that was their intention and COVID just ruined it.

I was told that covid has absolutely flat out dropped some releases way back down the time tunnel to the point they no longer have a planned spot

• Talbaz likes this

Marshal Wolfhart

Marshal Wolfhart

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 509 posts

just remember, healthy doses of salt.

No. Truckloads of salt, which is to be applied to any rumor, are not healthy. Period.

That said, i'm a happy little Templar :D

• Black Blow Fly likes this

No pity.

No remorse.

No fear.

gallery_72918_14801_46020.jpg

Marshal Laeroth

Marshal Laeroth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,722 posts

Helps when you run one of the only BT websites/blogs for the last decade. :)

It should be mentioned that my contact said the community survey played a monumental role with the stuff not talked about.
  • Black Blow Fly, Shadow Captain Vyper, templargdt and 9 others like this
QUOTE (Acebaur @ Jul 1 2012, 12:14 AM)
Laeroth, I think you are the Yoda of the BT forum. I demand you start speaking backwards! :P

For additional Black Templars tactics, army lists, and general gaming information including the Black Templars 101 guide, check out my site:
Implausible Nature

Check out our Black Templars YouTube channel: Implausible Nature

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,827 posts

Helps when you run one of the only BT websites/blogs for the last decade. :)

It should be mentioned that my contact said the community survey played a monumental role with the stuff not talked about.
VINDICATION!!!

I for one have a complex network of spies, ninjas and cats.

Edited by Sete, 12 October 2020 - 07:36 PM.

• Black Blow Fly, templargdt, Kheotour and 2 others like this

Doctor Perils

Doctor Perils

++ CUNICULARIUS APOLOGUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,936 posts
  • Faction: Heretic Astartes (various)

Helps when you run one of the only BT websites/blogs for the last decade. smile.png

Do you mean...

Spoiler

ph34r.png

• Triszin likes this
sml_gallery_29004_12090_3983.pnggallery_77459_13226_2824.png The War Wolves - Previously known as Lord Thørn

dienekes96

dienekes96

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 286 posts
  • Faction: 13th Company - Modi's Warpack

The BTs have long been a favorite of mine.  I never really loved Helbrecht’s or Grimaldus’ models, but I loved Juan Diaz’ Emperors Champion.  I’m hopeful for a Primaris BT sprue, an EC model, and any character they choose to Primaris-ize.  Hopefully these rumors are true.  I certainly trust the providers.

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,285 posts
It looks like filling the community survery with Templar requests might have worked then! I wonder if I was the only one also asking for updated catachan...

Brother Adelard

Brother Adelard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,707 posts

The BTs have long been a favorite of mine. I never really loved Helbrecht’s or Grimaldus’ models, but I loved Juan Diaz’ Emperors Champion. I’m hopeful for a Primaris BT sprue, an EC model, and any character they choose to Primaris-ize. Hopefully these rumors are true. I certainly trust the providers.

Diaz's EC is the finest BT model they ever made. The original and best. I will use that model even if he goes Primaris, just with a re-base.

(Saying that, I would love one with a two-handed high guard pose...)
  • templargdt and Medjugorje like this

O787td6.jpggallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,683 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

If they go by the artwork like they did with Mepheston then I think this may be true, as you can see here he is stood on a rock. Deffo legit... 

bea0ef4c5fd47e9bad3e04b3c1e22565--black-

Jokes aside if Val says it then I 99% take it as legit. 

Edited by Slave to Darkness, 12 October 2020 - 09:15 PM.

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Avenge me Brother, AVENGE ME!!!'' *pffft* - Unknown Black Templar, cleansing of the Furry homeworld

chapter master 454

chapter master 454

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,248 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Justice

Great. Now the BT players are going to be...oh wait they are always intolerable much like their doctrines relating to anything other than space marine shape (and even that's borderline heresy as far as I can tell with them).

Would be interesting to see Helbretch Primarised. Still ain't going to mend that burn he got from Imotekh though.

• mithrilforge likes this

I Chapter Master 454, Chapter Master of the Angels of Justice, Warboss of WAAAGH Gubskul, Commander of a Catachan Regiment, Phaeron of a Tomb World, Shas'O to a Cadre and Princeps of a lance of House Taranis hereby pledge that I will not take up any further models til all other prior have been fully built and painted to tabletop standards. There is no time limit for this task, there is no deadline. My oath is to solemnly complete the armies I have now, to see it that they can have their glory. Paint will be stripped from the old in need, thick may it be like ceramite I will see it removed so that plastic and metal alike may see light of new paint. Models yet to be, boxed and in darkness will be assembled with due care and attention. For this task I am permitted to still buy the supplies needed to do my task but not one model more.

http://www.bolterand...one-model-more/ the thread to my oath. My own reminder.

http://www.bolterand...rk-in-progress/ my own chapter
"The objective of playing a game is to win. The point of playing a game is to have fun. Never confuse the two"

Wulf Vengis

Wulf Vengis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,127 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
ZEEEAAAL!!!
  • DranuTemplar likes this
The Lone Wolf Saga or The Lone Wolf Saga
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: Orlath83

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,658 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Great. Now the BT players are going to be...oh wait they are always intolerable much like their doctrines relating to anything other than space marine shape (and even that's borderline heresy as far as I can tell with them).

Would be interesting to see Helbretch Primarised. Still ain't going to mend that burn he got from Imotekh though.

That was the first time they fought. Second time they clashed Imoekh made a run for it and BT's destroyed his command ship as well so they even. I wonder how they will style the armour. 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,446 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
I hope he isn't the only model.

BT deserve one more. At the very least an upgrade pack that can customise existing units or build a Primaris Emperor's Champion.
  • Mmmmm Napalm, MechaMan, Borgias and 1 other like this

-~Ishagu~-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users