Another new guy

G'day from Australia! 

I've been on the site for a while now so I thought I'd best introduce myself.

My 40k hobby started when I got my hands on a copy of Dawn of War GotY edition which would be my gateway drug into the world of 40K. Now much like Skyrim the best thing about the old Dawn of War is the mods and I had a lot of them. Without a doubt my favourites were the Black Templar and Inquisition mods which would be influential in the years to come. With thousands of hours clocked on Dawn of War it should come as no surprise that I inevitable tried out 40K on the tabletop and loved it. It was in the early days of 8th edition when I joined my mate in his living room and had a game. It wasn't the same as playing an RTS. It was better! Since then I've tried nearly ever factions in the game at one point or another but in the end I fell in love with my space knights. Black Templars with some Grey Knights on the side.

And that's my story. I hope you enjoyed it :biggrin.:

I don't play Dawn of War very much anymore but I'm a regular at my local game store and even managed to win a local tournament this year. I'm looking forward to being part of the Bolter and Chainsword community and contributing with photo albums, army lists, battle reports and narrative fluff.

Cheers!

Brother Sidonius