Night lords with BL Despoiler support

Galron

Mostly as a painting exercise since I am on a solo model kind of kick( I literally paint one model of whatever I feel like at a time instead of batch painting so I have a Night lord, a black legion terminator, and ork and a red scorpion on my bench right now) but feel I should have an end goal. With my chaos it is easy as I can build detachments and have them work together since I haven't seen anything that says the entire army has to be from the same legion. So for 2k points I am fielding my primary of Night Lords having been given orders by Abaddon backs up by a large contingent of Black Legion terminators.

Vanguard

Abaddon

5 Termies plasma and power fists

5 termies melta and 2 chain fists, 3 chain axes

5 Termies with autocannon, combi bolters + power swords and power axes.

Battalion

Night lords

Jump Pack Lord with Black Hunt Claws, WT: One Piece at a Time

Terminator Sorcerer Death Hex and diabolid strength, Vox Daemonicus

2 Chaos marine squads with plasmaguns

1 Chaos marine squad with flamer

Hellforged Sicarion

Raptors x5 2 plasma + plasma pistol

Warp talons x10

Havocs 4 autocannons (The models have been built and painted for years, otherwise I would go with missile launchers.)

Basic idea is the sorcerer drops to support the terminators and aids in that fight plus has access to NL strats. Warp Talons I know are over priced but they do get 4 attacks on the charge and aside from the havocs, they are my only competed unit. Hopefully by the time I get this painted up a new codex will be out. But then half of my strategies wont work. A lot of this is me getting use out of models I own, or in the case of Abby and his termies, a theme I like. Out of this entire list, I only have to pick up two boxes of termies.

Expansion plans are an unbuilt Venom Crawler which always seems to almost make it to the bench, but then gets sidelined and some Oblits. Both of which I will likely make Black Legion.