Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Silver Fire of Dawn challenge - Grey Knights

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

Skywrath

Skywrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,149 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights, Dark Angels, DW

I, Inquisitor Librisrouge of the Ordo Malleus, answer the call of the Silver Fire of Dawn, and pledge to reinforce the noble 7th Brotherhood of the Grey Knights chapter with a 5 man strike squad by the months' end.

To those who voted for my entry, I have two things to say. First, thank you very much. It is inspirational to see somebody somewhere doesn't think I such. Secondly, get your eyes checked. You've got a medical issue and I worry if you go out driving anytime soon. Be safe, see a doctor.

Added to your name to the vow, Libris - and we are all brothers here, regardless of whether we wear blue, green or silver power armor smile.png

Guys, I'm seriously overwhelmed that you voted for my fluff, so thank you . I shall wear my badge with pride.

Now, on to business.

I, Prognosticar Freakshow , answer the call of the Silver Fire of Dawn, and pledge to reinforce the First brotherhood of the Grey Knights chapter with a Storm Raven Gunship and a squad of Paladins by the months' end.

Bringing in the heavy artillery are we? Looking forward to seeing them! Added your name to the vow.

Also, thank you guys so much for participating in this activity. Together, we can finally revive this forum from the inactivity that plagued it for the longest of times. We are the Hammer!

That being said:

I, Codicier Skywrath of the Grey Knights, answer the call of the Silver Fire of Dawn Challenge, and vow to complete a paladin ancient (with a TH/SS) and a GMNDK (from last month), by this months' end. 

++ Just a reminder that for this month you only need two models to complete this challenge, and 3 for the consecutive month. If you have any further questions or clarifications, don't be afraid to ask. ++

Edited by Skywrath, Today, 03:56 PM.

• Freakshow668 and The Woodsman like this
7DtmK1a.pnge2ZWJbt.pngt44uaS0.pngIJKynoL.pngtFMKXdu.pngAhRNilX.png

librisrouge

librisrouge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,805 posts
  • Faction: His Noble Inquisition

Hey, I edited my vow to include a librarian. I just need to finish the actual conversion on him before painting :)

• Skywrath likes this

"Frak this, for my faith is a shield proof against your blandishments."
-Book of Cain - Chapter IV, Verse XXI

"I think you really need to be a guard player in order to have that kind of attitude about casualties. My forces were killed to a man for slight strategic gain? All I heard was a buzzing noise until that part about strategic gain."
-Ailarian, Hand of the Kind XXXI

gallery_48988_15465_5689.pnggallery_48988_15465_9618.pnggallery_48988_15465_8459.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.pnggallery_48988_10980_7442.pngVbg8STF.png

Skywrath

Skywrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,149 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights, Dark Angels, DW

Hey, I edited my vow to include a librarian. I just need to finish the actual conversion on him before painting smile.png

Updated accordingly :)

• librisrouge likes this
7DtmK1a.pnge2ZWJbt.pngt44uaS0.pngIJKynoL.pngtFMKXdu.pngAhRNilX.png

TPS

TPS

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts
  • Faction: Deathwatch, Grey Knights

Would one model twice the size of the previous one be acceptable instead of doing two?

gallery_48988_16308_20607.pngsml_gallery_94427_16628_16366.pnggallery_48988_15094_3448.png

Reskin

Reskin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 276 posts

To those who voted for my entry, I have two things to say. First, thank you very much. It is inspirational to see somebody somewhere doesn't think I suck. Secondly, get your eyes checked. You've got a medical issue and I worry if you go out driving anytime soon. Be safe, see a doctor.

I actually have 20/20 vision, and you definitely don’t suck. Just make sure to deposit that cash to my bank account by tonight or I’ll change my vote.

DHoaUD5.jpg 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users