Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

If I wrote the next Space Marine FAQ for a day...

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

SkimaskMohawk

SkimaskMohawk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,431 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard and VIII Legion
I'm saying that you have a lot of posts filled with extreme hyperbole to try and make your points. Tone it done because it's misleading at best and nonsense at worst.
  • Lucerne, Kallas and Jings like this

WrathOfTheLion

WrathOfTheLion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,118 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels, WB & SW
Not really much on topic to talk about either, as that has nothing to do with an FAQ or change to Codex: Space Marines.
  • Black Blow Fly likes this

sml_gallery_48988_16308_4210.png

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,390 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

I'm saying that you have a lot of posts filled with extreme hyperbole to try and make your points. Tone it done because it's misleading at best and nonsense at worst.

Everyone on the forum is guilty of this, you included.

I find it funny that you should single-out one of my comments in a topic that is a better example of what you're complaining about than anything I've said.

Edited by Ishagu, 18 October 2020 - 09:57 PM.

-~Ishagu~-

Dracos

Dracos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,138 posts
  • Faction: Primaris Warhawks

Wanting a book to be nerfed across the board before giving the 9th edition meta a chance to develop with factions getting their own updates is a knee jerk reaction in itself.

I don't like some things either, and I don't feel that transhuman should be granted for free to multiple units in the DA army, when we know from experience across multiple editions that it's one of the most powerful strats when used on a single unit, never mind multiple. I think damage mitigation like this is too powerful, but maybe I'm wrong. Let's wait and see.

While I don't think Transhuman is as powerful as some lets on, since it normally only triggers on "3's" to give it to a army that may end up using terminators as troops would seem to be a bit OP.

Like the Space Marine Codex its way to early to have an informed opinion on this until the Dark Angel Supplement's rules, strats, and points are released and tested by the competitive community

sml_gallery_7985_14167_21284.png gallery_48988_10069_135.png gallery_48988_15465_8206.png gallery_87434_12256_5320.png sml_gallery_7985_15940_5720.jpg

9e
Raven Guard : 6 - 1
Imperial Knights : 3 - 2

sal of manders

sal of manders

++ PROCUDO CAMINUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 308 posts
  • Faction: Salamanders

Everyone on the forum is guilty of this, you included.

I find it funny that you should single-out one of my comments in a topic that is a better example of what you're complaining about than anything I've said.

I think we may be getting a little too worked over things, gentlemen. Let's keep it civil (and on topic msn-wink.gif  ). 

• Black Blow Fly likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users