9th Edition Unit of the Week Series

NTaW

Greetings fellow Phaerons, Crypteks, and other Dynastic representatives. I have a question for you all.

Would you like to see an immediate reboot of the UotW series or would you all appreciate some time to get games in before it starts up? I still need to do a few things in preparation so maybe "immediate" isn't the best choice of words. It's more of a "sooner than later" situation.

When is the big faq due? I think it should've been due for September but was delayed because of covid, was a new target announced?

I started following those discussions months before I joined and am looking forward for their return.

Edited by Miek

Good, good, let the comments flow!

Something to keep in mind is that I maintain a stricter mission statement for the content of the UotW series and that at any point anyone can start tactics threads for a more general discussion. There have been a few times where tandem topics have existed and both been useful (in my opinion anyway).

Seems like the consensus is to get things going!

I will need a bit of time to organize the artwork but will start up the 9th edition UotW series as soon as the Royal Awakening event is done (Nov. 8th). In the meantime please don't hesitate to start tactical discussion threads.