Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rumor Engine - 20/10/2020

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Vesalius

Vesalius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19 posts
Do we have any idea what Malerion’s dark elves are going to be? Corsairs? Or were they all tidily folded in with Cities of Sigmar? I get a dark elves vibe from it, hope I’m wrong though, Vampirates seem more amusing to me (especially if there are giant crabs).

Aramis K

Aramis K

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 617 posts
  • Faction: Ω XX Ω
With Cities of Sigmar taking in dark elf corsairs and Daughters of Khaine taking in assassins and shadow elves, it's hard to guess what the distinct aesthetic will be for Malerion's gang. Something as surprising as fish elves I expect. Dragon mutants?

Which is of course relevant for Eldar conversion options...
  • Bryan Blaire likes this
I'm on Instagram as Aramis_esq

Mentor Legion, Deathwatch, and bastard geneseed log
"Officially, they were designated the Unnumbered Sons of the Primarchs, but they called themselves the Greyshields. They were the new sons of old science, and they had no fraternity but their own."

My Heresy Alpha Legion log - XX in progress

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,583 posts

GW dropped an article about AOS and mentioned the Umbraneth a new type of elves linked to Malekith and then very quickly removed the reference. Could be something for Malekith in his new demon form.

tangoalphatwo

tangoalphatwo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 346 posts

Do we have any idea what Malerion’s dark elves are going to be? Corsairs? Or were they all tidily folded in with Cities of Sigmar? I get a dark elves vibe from it, hope I’m wrong though, Vampirates seem more amusing to me (especially if there are giant crabs).

I would totally love vampirates too! But would not be diggin the whole giant crab thing If they have that going on. However, if others would like giant crabs. Cool. I just won’t buy the crabs and ignore them in my own head cannon. Kinda like how I ignore the floating sharks. If floating sharks are your jam. Awesome. I’m glad you get them. Now we’re both happy. I’m cool not buying them.

It’s the same thing for me with Chaos marines. I’m not a huge fan of demon engines. So I just don’t but those kits for my Black Legion. But, I’m glad they make them as others seem to love them
  • Vesalius likes this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,683 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Regardless of what it is I want those wings... Perfect for a Daemon Prince conversion Im planning... 

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Avenge me Brother, AVENGE ME!!!'' *pffft* - Unknown Black Templar, cleansing of the Furry homeworld

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users