Possible changes in the new codex.

Gundric

Has anybody had their preorders ship?

I pre-ordered the codex, cards, lord and terrain from a 15% off retailer in the U.S. from Florida and got it yesterday in Michigan. Might be a few days behind some people but I'm sure I paid less. Did you order from GW directly or?

Yeah I preordered from GW. They have a banner on their site saying things are backed up, but no timeline.

I ordered my codex/LoV/cards from a store based in NY, and they arrived yesterday. My order from GW (which just had the ltd edition Mortis and was placed on the same day) hasn't shipped yet.

It's administrative and bureaucratic chaos from Brexit. It will get better. Right now, UK is struggling with large delays concerning shipments going abroad. Tempted to write more in detail, but Moderator would not approve if my post got close to political. So I will just say that you ordered your book during an unfortunate time.

I am guessing that in between 1 and 2 months, the shipment delays will have improved considerably (not saying that your book will not arrive before of course, just that the delays will last a little while in general) and perhaps before that. Custom duty and such are also taking longer right now. Will improve.

I ordered my codex/LoV/cards from a store based in NY, and they arrived yesterday. My order from GW (which just had the ltd edition Mortis and was placed on the same day) hasn't shipped yet.

It's administrative and bureaucratic chaos from Brexit.

I'm in the US - GW here has been struggling with this kind of thing for many months now, well before Brexit's repercussions escalated in severity in December (& FLGS' are doing just fine). It's covid-related safety measures that have brought down shipping times in the US to a crawl, stock issues aside. Not complaining! It is what it is

Edited by Marshal Loss

Welp my book finally arrived from GW, oh the joys of living in New Zealand, just looking through but with the plague Surgeon's rule are characters like a plaguecaster affected by the Tainted Narthecium? It says bubonic Astartes Infantry which plague caster is, but unsure if it'd affect characters or not.
Would be a nice way of keeping my plague caster alive more especially with the changes to the periapt to only be once per battle (boo)

Gonna be running a Wretched Plague caster as my warlord with Sevenfold blessings and Acidic Malady just can't think of a warlord trait for him or maybe relic if any

Edited by Plaguecaster

Welp my book finally arrived from GW, oh the joys of living in New Zealand, just looking through but with the plague Surgeon's rule are characters like a plaguecaster affected by the Tainted Narthecium? It says bubonic Astartes Infantry which plague caster is, but unsure if it'd affect characters or not.

Yep, so long as a unit/character has both Bubonic Astartes & Infantry, you're good to go with both the heal & the FnP