Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Imperial Armour Compendium Speculation/ Spoilers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
391 replies to this topic

bristlybadger

bristlybadger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
That's my point - you need to use an upgrade sprue, bought separately.

MechaMan

MechaMan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 148 posts

Oh right, sorry. I thought you were saying that there was no model for the Death Rider Squadron Commander. 

bristlybadger

bristlybadger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts

I suppose I was - I forgot they bundled a Ridemaster up with the upgrade sprue in the Squadron bundle. Still, if bundles count... gah, GW!

Kythnos

Kythnos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 923 posts
  • Faction: Stonebreakers
Do we already know if the Decimator has kept its options for weapons incorporated into its siege claws? And do they change the cost of the model?

Goonhammer noted 160 points with +10 points for each soulburner petard. That's all I have found so far.

Sherrypie

Sherrypie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 903 posts

Do we already know if the Decimator has kept its options for weapons incorporated into its siege claws? And do they change the cost of the model?

Goonhammer noted 160 points with +10 points for each soulburner petard. That's all I have found so far.

Claws only contain Hellflamers, no options. Equipment options are otherwise free except for the soulburners, which are 10 points each.

Ah, another fun note: for some reason the Decimator still retained the +1 A if it's equipped with two claws while the dreads lost theirs. Consistency, what is it and can one eat it.

#ConvertEverything!

30k / 40k / Epic: Truescale Death Guard / Mechanicum project http://www.bolterand...s-with-the-xiv/

AT: Legio Favilla walks, Ashen Gods unleashed http://www.bolterand...gods-unleashed/

gallery_48988_16045_17820.pngsml_gallery_48988_16045_8658.png

War of the Eagle

War of the Eagle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts
Im interested in the new points for the loyalist FireRaptor and StormEagle.

Perferably Fire Raptor with autocannons and lascannons equiped

Kythnos

Kythnos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 923 posts
  • Faction: Stonebreakers

Claws only contain Hellflamers, no options. Equipment options are otherwise free except for the soulburners, which are 10 points each.

Thank you, that helps :)

quasistellar

quasistellar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 367 posts

Does anyone know when Forgeworld orders usually ship?  Never actually preordered something from them before.

I preordered mine (the Imperial Armour Compendium) as soon as they went up last Friday, and the listing for the Compendium shows "in stock" and not "preorder".  This implies they should be shipping, yet mine is still "pending".

Just curious is all.

Edited by quasistellar, 06 November 2020 - 07:59 PM.

klisof

klisof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 915 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Does anyone know when Forgeworld orders usually ship? Never actually preordered something from them before.

I preordered mine (the Imperial Armour Compendium) as soon as they went up last Friday, and the listing for the Compendium shows "in stock" and not "preorder". This implies they should be shipping, yet mine is still "pending".

Just curious is all.

In my experience, You should get a shipping email today or tomorrow morning - they usually turn up in my inbox with a time stamp anywhere between midnight and 3 am (UK time).
Then the delivery will either be Saturday or Monday depending on the post.
  • roryokane likes this

Sky Potato

Sky Potato

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 261 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels, Catachan
Got my shipping confirmation yesterday at 0756 dude. Expecting it today, although it’s down to Royal Mail now, so it could be arriving at any point in the next 3 weeks.

EDIT - did in fact arrive this lunchtime. Haven’t had a chance to have a look yet though.

Edited by Sky Potato, 07 November 2020 - 02:57 PM.

rye0006

rye0006

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 188 posts
Does anyone know when the legends pdf is being released?

Edited by rye0006, 07 November 2020 - 10:31 AM.

Mostwanted

Mostwanted

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 234 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
I received the book today. One thing that I find slightly annoying is that on the data sheets not all weapon profiles are shown. For instance the Relic Contemptor doesn't show the Kheres assault cannon profile but lists it as a weapon option. The book doesn't have a full weapon index so that means having to look in another book if you can't remember the profile of it. All Sicarans only show the main weapon profile.

Another thing is the Rapier Carriers. It now lists all options including Gravitation cannon, which wasn't in the last index. But when you go to the list of Space Marine Point's Values section, it only gives points for the unit cost (quad heavy bolters as standard), Laser Destroyer and Quad Launcher and has no points for the Gravitation Cannon.

Kain Mor

Kain Mor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 441 posts
  • Faction: Astra Militarum, Night Lords

I received the book today. One thing that I find slightly annoying is that on the data sheets not all weapon profiles are shown. For instance the Relic Contemptor doesn't show the Kheres assault cannon profile but lists it as a weapon option. The book doesn't have a full weapon index so that means having to look in another book if you can't remember the profile of it. All Sicarans only show the main weapon profile.

Another thing is the Rapier Carriers. It now lists all options including Gravitation cannon, which wasn't in the last index. But when you go to the list of Space Marine Point's Values section, it only gives points for the unit cost (quad heavy bolters as standard), Laser Destroyer and Quad Launcher and has no points for the Gravitation Cannon.

I don’t know how this point index is set up as I haven’t received mine yet but in the new space marine book if an option is listed as Wargear but not in points it’s a free change.
  • Mostwanted likes this

lansalt

lansalt

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 53 posts

This means is valued as equivalent to the default wargear and doesn't change the base price of the unit.

In 9th. ed. weapons and other item have no individual points listed anymore. For example, a multi-melta is +5p for a dreadnought, but +20 for a devastator marine.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,187 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE

W00t mine shipped today !!!

• Angry Banana likes this
=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Mostwanted

Mostwanted

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 234 posts

This means is valued as equivalent to the default wargear and doesn't change the base price of the unit.

In 9th. ed. weapons and other item have no individual points listed anymore. For example, a multi-melta is +5p for a dreadnought, but +20 for a devastator marine.

Ok, that makes sense then. Thanks and thanks Kain Mor for your above reply as well. I feel they should have listed the weapon and put 0 points as it does look as though it's been missed. Suppose I need to get more up to date with the newer codex!

Jolemai

Jolemai

++ CERDONIS CÆDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,541 posts

Product is live, which means this thread has run its course:

gallery_26_548_17394.gif

• mithrilforge, Black Blow Fly and Angry Banana like this

gallery_62972_14467_5178.jpggallery_62972_14467_1351.jpggallery_48988_15094_4929.pnggallery_62972_14467_2702.jpggallery_48988_15094_2403.pnggallery_62972_14467_4151.jpggallery_62972_14467_3390.jpg

Blogs Blood Angels | Veritas Vitae | Battle Reports | Terrain | IXth Legion | Miscellaneous Imperials
1000 Scout list W:0 D:0 L:0
1250 Death Company List (jump) W:0 D:0 L:0
1500 Light Mech List W:0 D:0 L:2 Dreadnought List W:2 D:0 L:1
1750 Hybrid List W:0 D:0 L:0
1850 Death Company List (mech) W:0 D:0 L:0
2000 Heavy Mech List W:0 D:0 L:1 Two Towers List W:0 D:0 L:0
Apocalypse W:1 D:0 L:0 | Heresy 2500 Mechanised IXth W:2 D:1 L:0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users