Will we get a new loyalist Primarch this edition

BLACK BLΠFLY

It is possible, as the rules do not need to be edited.

I don't think it's probable however, and even if it does happen, I think it will be later than the publication of the supplements.

Jonson I think is the most likely to be brought back, but I think they're going to explore more of the setup with the Luther novel, maybe having Luther in a HH Black Book, etc. first, then circle that back into 40k after having a better setup of the plot, the motivations, etc.

We can see all sorts of setup starting to show up for that one I think, but I still think there's more to do before they end up pulling a trigger on it.

On the 40k side, I think they're going to explore more with RG in the Dawn of Fire series first. If they can get about 3 of those a year, then maybe in two or three years we'll near the end and that could be part of the 'surprise' of the ending.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

There is already a discussion for whether or not Games Workshop will bring back one or more loyalist Primarchs in the Space Marines forum here. Whether we're talking about three (as the linked topic started) or one (as this one, and as the linked topic also covered), the subject remains the same.