Tempest Eagle: Pattern Gunship project

So I have had this project planned for awhile, originally when Repulsors could fly I just planned on making it more lander~esk but keep it a Repulsor. Now Im making it a stand in for a Storm Raven. Hope the new rules coming out are usable.

This Is the progress I have so far. Most of the main hull is done, tho will build a bridge on top at some point. I affectionately call it the helicarrier tho ofcourse it wont carry anything but marines.

Lots of armor plates, pipes, wires, and sensors to add from here next.

jzY3awt.jpg

fP0DNxE.jpg

4m9vycX.jpg

Tell me what you think, and If you have any design ideas shoot them at me. Will update regularly.

(Not sure on the name but wanted to stick to the SM naming astetic)

Edited by War of the Eagle

I dig it and I’m looking forward to how it turns out. One suggestion would be to add rivets or panels to the plasticard to break up the smooth surface and keep it interesting.

Definatly going to add allot more armor plates and rivets thanks!

1cYbMoA.jpg

I added Hurricane bolters and a dule multi melta to it today. As well as a few bits and bobs.

Edited by War of the Eagle

Holy smokes! This project is really moving along. Looking good.

I know, I thought id take me much longer. It over twice the size of a Repulsor. But I guess its mostly hollow so saves work.

Thanks for the Support guys! Definatly turning out better than id hopped. Tho when Its finished I have to start the daunting task of painting it.

What the large hole in the centre top? It looks a bit unfinished on what is otherwise a wonderful piece.

It's probably a launch bay for Assault Marines and/or Primaries Inceptors. The SHIELD helicarrier it resembles, launches aircraft from a door in the same location, in some works.

What the large hole in the centre top? It looks a bit unfinished on what is otherwise a wonderful piece.

It's probably a launch bay for Assault Marines and/or Primaries Inceptors. The SHIELD helicarrier it resembles, launches aircraft from a door in the same location, in some works.

Yup this, Its an open bay door so its easyer to tell what the cubby is for at a glance rather than looking like a garage.

Thanks gents.