FAQ Thread: Deathwatch Codex Supplement 9th Ed: Email Qs!

Qui-Gon

We need to not only ask questions but also make some Asks...like why the heck can't outriders get sgt close combat weapons...why can't primaris vs OG sgts have the same weapon options..why can't biker captains and lieutenants have access to xenoblades...why does the relic spear suck and why does the watch master suck...why is the Master upgrade not an option? Some people want to run all primaris...but have to use the over priced first born watch master Edited by Debauchery101

Hmm, getting real into wishlist land there. Lots of subjective requests. With that I think the thread has pretty much run its course until we see the results.

well half their rules changes come from us asking for them. Which most often are due to mistakes on their end. They pulled this obvious money grab mechanic with the 2 codex system for marines. They definitely made mistakes in their copy and paste..take from there and from here. They have most of our takes in unnamed characters in the main codex but limit them to only what's in that main book..even though they make references options that conflict with rules as written.

So anyways...for sure ASK ASK ASK ASK. What if the writers didn't notice they forgot or mistyped and limited options but we mentioned it so it gets changed. We don't lose anything for asking.

Getting Chapter Master upgrade option...I dont expect it...but everything else I've mentioned goes with all other normal trends.