Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Astartes] - November Update

Astartes Fan Fiction

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,149 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE
He’s already making more than enough.
  • mithrilforge and evilhomer like this
=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

tangoalphatwo

tangoalphatwo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 395 posts

He’s already making more than enough.

According to you. According to others he makes the perfect amount, and other still, not enough. Life is ultimately meaningless and nothing matters, when we did we die, so do what you enjoy. Cheers
  • SteveAntilles, Captain Coolpants and Waking Dreamer like this

Chaplain Lucifer

Chaplain Lucifer

++ RHETOR ORIENS ASTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,192 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Redemption
Before this escalates, I'm going to try and nudge this back into topic.

Anyway, good to know we'll have fresh stuff "soon". In the meantime, I'll rewatch Astartes for the 100th time. :)
  • Black Blow Fly, Domhnall and Nineswords like this
Posted ImagePosted Image

Nineswords

Nineswords

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 747 posts
  • Faction: Storm Sons

Anyway, good to know we'll have fresh stuff "soon". In the meantime, I'll rewatch Astartes for the 100th time. :)

I watched it all again today on my lunch break. I can’t wait to see what’s next for Astartes.

+++

'We are the sword of Jaghatai. Had you not created great sins, the Emperor would not have sent a punishment like us upon you.'

Index Astartes: Storm Sons
+++

‘We estrange our fathers and forsake false brotherhoods. The War God cares not from whence we came, only that we fight.’
The Unbroken: A Renegade Cult of Obliteration

+++

Rogue

Rogue

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 853 posts
  • Faction: Red Brotherhood and Gorgons
As it happens, I watched it over lunch too. I know a lot of people have lots of good things to say about the weight and kinetics of the animation, but the thing that struck me today was the focus - the way that things blur into the distance, or when they get too close to the camera. It gives everything a feel of depth and scale.
  • mel_danes likes this

sml_gallery_48988_15094_15818.png sml_gallery_48988_15094_13535.png ETL_Medal_02.gif gallery_48988_15465_5689.png ETL_2018_Medal_04_ETL_Magister.gif

Painted this year: gravis captain

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,235 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech
Is there anywhere to see any of his stuff that’s not behind a paywall ?!?... I’m asking genuinely and not trying to troll .

Mithril

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Xenith

Xenith

++ NETATOR FEROCIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 11,918 posts

Is there anywhere to see any of his stuff that’s not behind a paywall ?!?... I’m asking genuinely and not trying to troll .

Mithril

Astartes pt 1 - 5 are all free to watch on YouTube.

Edited by Xenith, 03 November 2020 - 06:59 AM.

• mithrilforge likes this

gallery_58096_11725_17801.pnggallery_58096_14832_1433.gifgallery_58096_14832_1808.gifgallery_58096_11725_17950.pnggallery_29004_9303_844.pngfriday-award.pnggallery_58096_13272_607.pngXX\

BladeOfVengeance

BladeOfVengeance

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 407 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels
This looks Insanely good! I can only imagine we’re getting a few parts of different stories?

The way he captures the brutality and speed of an astartes in motion is spot on

StraightSilver

StraightSilver

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 656 posts
It's just incredible.

So much of the previous Astartes was set "indoors" but look at the lighting on this new one - now it's outdoors you can really appreciate how good it is.

And apart from needing hair squigs those Orks are soooo good.
  • BladeOfVengeance likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Astartes, Fan Fiction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users