Wishlist for a supplement

Medjugorje

Most exciting thing about the book is the potential updated lore and art. I'll be pretty let down if its just 4th edition copy paste (great as that book was).

As for the rules I just can't get excited when I know they're probably replaced in a year or two at most. But I'm just going in circles with that argument

Most releases have something from Black Library to accompany it. Models and cool rules would be great, but I'm hoping for ADB to revisit Grimaldus.

Wishlist plotline: Grimaldus given orders to find Draco and get answers. Wouldn't that be epic.

edit: spelling

Edited by TheOneTrueZon

After reading the Dark Angels Supp I have much ideas how our Supp could be.

In start of 9th edition I thought BGV and Terminators should our way to go but I think GW see BT more as army which have mass "normal" power armor infantry. I think our Supp will be good for all people who like to play Assault Intercessors

After reading the Dark Angels Supp I have much ideas how our Supp could be.

In start of 9th edition I thought BGV and Terminators should our way to go but I think GW see BT more as army which have mass "normal" power armor infantry. I think our Supp will be good for all people who like to play Assault Intercessors

There are the Blood Angels, Space Wolves and White Scars for people that like to play Assault Intercessors. Without dramatic redesign we already know what Templar Assault Intercessors can bring to the table and it's not much more than what the none melee focussed marines chapters can do.

yet!!!!!!

The Blood Angels and Space Wolves getting just a small fast Supp to cover them. 

The Dark Angels are better worked out because they lacked so much. AND they still fit into the Indomiuts styled Chapters (like we do).

Thats why I feel GW gives each Chapter a specific playstyle. Especially their own units get a good treatment. And just from a pov from our perspecitve is that there used to be Crusadersquads

Actually based off this discussion there is something 'legitimate' I'd like to add to the wishlist (Dorn maybe unrealistic). An option for a Last Wall detachment, permitting a mixed detachment of IF successors with a common 'chapter tactic' to represent the combined fighting style. Nothing overpowered, definitely weaker than each chapter's individual tactic and superdoctrine, but something more than nothing which is what you'd get at the moment. And also allowing character auras etc to be effective cross-chapter. 

An idea I had for my fan made supplement was a rule that let's us soup with the other Sons of Dorn. Maybe a Sons of Dorn super doctrine or Last Wall Stratagem that let's the Sons of Dorn fight like one united Legion

:wink: would love to see it!

An idea I had for my fan made supplement was a rule that let's us soup with the other Sons of Dorn. Maybe a Sons of Dorn super doctrine or Last Wall Stratagem that let's the Sons of Dorn fight like one united Legion

I paint anyone with a bolt rifle and no sword as a fist and consider them “on loan” from the fists. Almost all of my Templars are close combat oriented and almost all pure riflemen are fists on loan. Purely for flavor, I use all BT rules.

What I think would be great for BT, is a strat that allows a unit to charge after disembarking from a Repulsor.

Units like Assault Intercessors and Blade Guard are already a near-perfect thematic fit for BT. Won't be hard to go that extra bit further.

As for new models: Helbrecht, Emperor's Champion, Upgrade Sprue

What I think would be great for BT, is a strat that allows a unit to charge after disembarking from a Repulsor.

Units like Assault Intercessors and Blade Guard are already a near-perfect thematic fit for BT. Won't be hard to go that extra bit further.

Imagine the opponent's face when 8 Bladeguard, a Bladeguard Ancient and Primaris Captain disembark and charge from a Repulsor!

Chuck Grimmy in there for the sake of it.

Ya know bladeguard are a fit for DA. Look at their pre heresy models with the same style tabard. I prefer BT to have Sword bros style of tabard.

In fact BT should have Primaris Crusader Squads charging out of repulsors.

Edited by Sete

I paint anyone with a bolt rifle and no sword as a fist and consider them “on loan” from the fists. Almost all of my Templars are close combat oriented and almost all pure riflemen are fists on loan. Purely for flavor, I use all BT rules.

Think I'm going to do this too. Most of my forces make sense as yellow but indomitus templar are too cool to pass up.

Where I come from we call that a one trick pony.

I even love to hear how the new Stratagems potentially could be named.

"O Emperor, in wrath rejoicing at bloody wars, fierce and untamed,
whose mighty power doth make the strongest walls from their foundations shake.
All-conquering Master of Mankind, be pleased with this war's tumultuous roar.
Delight in swords and fists red with alien blood, and the dire ruins of savage battle.
Rejoice in furious challenge, and avenging strife, whose works with woe embitter human life!"

Dont know where to write.

SPOILER

in the new G. Haley Book "Gate of Bones" there is a IF gene Primaris in the Indomitus Crusade who is very religious and wants to be a Black Templar. Seems that he will have a bigger role. Guilliman and the Custodes realize that faith has big impact on chaos. And in the Indomitus lore its stated that Guilliman wants the black Tempars to protect specific shine worlds and finally Helbrecht accepts. A lot of black library series are realesed to fit the model releases. I think that will be not just a side note.

I wish we had news of the supplement, we were on a roll with these codexes and then they stopped.

Remember when the rumor was March? Back when drukari were scheduled for January.

At the very least I can keep using my classic helbrecht model.