Wishlist for a supplement

Medjugorje

i want primaris emperor's champion and either primaris helbrecht or primaris grimaldus.

hidden hope: some rule (stratagem?) that helps in the usage of vehicles as fire support. right now we are THE army that shouldnt use transports, you essentialy take BTs to spam emperor's will/devout push. so if we dont have some rules to encourage at least vehicle fire support, then we effectively lose so many options in the codex. (al vehicles)

abandoned hope: back in 4th edition, i purchased a land raider crusader. i was sensible not to purchase any more until they become competitive. i realise now they never will be.

Edited by MarshalMittermeier

As we see the current status of the power creep with Dark Eldar, coming Sisters (one of the best armies and become even better with new codex likely) and Admech even more then two things can happen... Either we are lost because Marines are not good at the moment and later they weill become even more redundant or we will have the most badass and most hated supplement ever.

As we see the current status of the power creep with Dark Eldar, coming Sisters (one of the best armies and become even better with new codex likely) and Admech even more then two things can happen... Either we are lost because Marines are not good at the moment and later they weill become even more redundant or we will have the most badass and most hated supplement ever.

bear in mind, historicaly marines are VERY rarely good competitively. usually middle of the pack. it's just that most of space marine options are not *utter garbage* due to stats/always-updated-codex, so marines smash in casual games with lists of random units.

If helbrecht goes primaris, I want fluff detailing another rematch between him and Imotekh.

He already is. :smile.:

already is what?

Primaris I assume.  The grammar doesn't fit, unless "he already is facing imotekh again".  Also, I have never viewed leaked material myself, before its was publically leaked, but I doubt would include a detailed lore summary like "he fought round 2 vs ..." Also, I think its jst liklier 

If helbrecht goes primaris, I want fluff detailing another rematch between him and Imotekh.

He already is. :smile.:

already is what?

Primaris I assume. The grammar doesn't fit, unless "he already is facing imotekh again". Also, I have never viewed leaked material myself, before its was publically leaked, but I doubt would include a detailed lore summary like "he fought round 2 vs ..." Also, I think its jst liklier
Indeed he is.

Like Mephiston, Helbrecth has a classic pose.

And with this I'm going to visit the realms of AoS for a while cause those Vampires really hit my fancy.

Forget imotekh,

I want primaris helbrecth and yarrick to roll up on ghaz.

Give him a run for his teef.

So a Primaris Helbrecht model should give you the option of posing the High Marshal raising Ghazghkull's severed head above him, to demoralize foul xenos? I agree with this.

Forget imotekh,

I want primaris helbrecth and yarrick to roll up on ghaz.

Give him a run for his teef.

Shame no primaris champion, I don't like mixing my primaris/firstborns.

I really excited how and why Helbrecht goes through rubicon

Aside from the much-anticipated Primaris Helbrecht, I just want to see a new castellan (most likely Primaris), a Primaris Emperor's Champion, and a Primaris Crusader Squad. Crusade rules will also be interesting (the regular WH40K Crusade rules, not rules for specific Black Templars crusades).

Beyond that, I'm looking forward to information on various Black Templars crusades, both historical and current. I'm also hoping to see much more historical information, especially the build up towards and immediate aftermath of the encounter with Abaddon's Black Legion that deprived us of Sigismund. So the big thing I want is a lot of lore.

As much as I'd like to see confirmation one way or the other about Black Templars successors, my bet is that GW will remain ambiguous about it.

Aside from the much-anticipated Primaris Helbrecht, I just want to see a new castellan (most likely Primaris), a Primaris Emperor's Champion, and a Primaris Crusader Squad. Crusade rules will also be interesting (the regular WH40K Crusade rules, not rules for specific Black Templars crusades).

Beyond that, I'm looking forward to information on various Black Templars crusades, both historical and current. I'm also hoping to see much more historical information, especially the build up towards and immediate aftermath of the encounter with Abaddon's Black Legion that deprived us of Sigismund. So the big thing I want is a lot of lore.

As much as I'd like to see confirmation one way or the other about Black Templars successors, my bet is that GW will remain ambiguous about it.

Me too. But I think the lore will be added by BL after the supplement in different BL-releases

Aside from just hoping we get one (I know, I've seen yall's posts about the rumors, it's just too good to be true until I'm holding one in my hand) I'm hoping for a return of the oaths like we had in Codex Armageddon. They added great flavor and good rules that could be altered based on what list you were playing against without having to change your list.

I would love lore, we're so starved for lore updates and confirmations as to how Primaris operate within the chapter.

I second this. A Black Library novel will GREATLY increase the Templars' visibility and thus, viability.

Maybe have the novel open with Helbrecht's thoughts as he crosses the Primaris Rubicon, seeking greater physical strength and speed so he could avenge his defeat at the hands of Imotekh the Stormlord. After surviving the surgeries, he decides to first test himself against Ghazghkull; the novel will show Helbrecht seeking greater MENTAL strength as he hunts down the Warbosses under Ghazghkull, improvising new tactics and improving his strategies as he kills each foul xeno with greater efficiency. To spare Ghazghkull (and Ork players' feelings), Lord Regent Guilliman recalls the High Marshal before the latter can catch Ghazghkull, to defend Mars from Imotekh, the Necron Overlord coming to seize the what is hidden within the Noctis Labyrinth.

Naturally, the sequel will depict Helbrecht's rematch with Imotekh.

I don't mean that as much as just a new overview of how units work, iconography etc. We're constantly trying to work out things like which colour trim X models would wear based on a set of guidelines designed in 2005, when X model wasn't even a glint in He's Goodwin's eye.

We then have had some sources which suggest that Primaris marines were kept separate from old marines. (Like the force org charts in the first 8th ed codex) and others which suggest everyone is mixed together, and things like the 'close support' role aren't used by the Black Templars, and others which suggest they do.

It's a mess.

I trust Sete on the rumor stuff. I'd like to see:

Supplement with decent rules

Emperor's Champion

Helbrecht

Upgrade Sprue

If you'd asked me pre-pandemic, when I started my Tabletop break, I'd have said the stuff we ended up with the last year, assault intercessors, Bladeguard, and the gravis boys. Now I just want a new upgrade sprue and characters. When that happens, I'll probably end my break and start a slow grow, between running a business and starting college of course.

But the sources of the rumors are ones I trust, so my break may be over soon.

I would love lore, we're so starved for lore updates and confirmations as to how Primaris operate within the chapter.

I second this. A Black Library novel will GREATLY increase the Templars' visibility and thus, viability.

Maybe have the novel open with Helbrecht's thoughts as he crosses the Primaris Rubicon, seeking greater physical strength and speed so he could avenge his defeat at the hands of Imotekh the Stormlord. After surviving the surgeries, he decides to first test himself against Ghazghkull; the novel will show Helbrecht seeking greater MENTAL strength as he hunts down the Warbosses under Ghazghkull, improvising new tactics and improving his strategies as he kills each foul xeno with greater efficiency. To spare Ghazghkull (and Ork players' feelings), Lord Regent Guilliman recalls the High Marshal before the latter can catch Ghazghkull, to defend Mars from Imotekh, the Necron Overlord coming to seize the what is hidden within the Noctis Labyrinth.

Naturally, the sequel will depict Helbrecht's rematch with Imotekh.

a part of this is already lore. When Guilliman met Helbrecht and had a conversation where RG persuaded him ( no order !!! ) to protect some shrine worlds instead.

Edited by Medjugorje