Monolith+void dragon, 2k

Link2edition

I had some fun with this list last night. I was wondering if ya'll thought I could run a more optimal pair of cypteks.

Necron Patrol Custom Dynasty: 6in move, Obsec

HQ:
Trazyn The Infinite (warlord)
Technomancer w/cloak Veil of Darkness
Technomancer w/control node, WLT(-1CP): Thrall of the silent king, Fail-safe override (hangs out with all the canoptek guys) Voltaic Staff

Troops:
20 Warriors Reaper

Elites:
Shard of the Void Dragon
8x Lychguard Shields

Fast Attack:
5x Wraiths
8x Scarabs

Heavy Support:
Doomsday Ark

Lord of War Detachment (-3CP)
Monolith w/deathrays

Total 2k points, 8CP

Veil is for getting reapers into range turn 1. Trazyn walks with the Lychguard (actually ends up being more effective than I thought). Technomancer with the node hangs with the canoptek boys. Doomsday sits on a rear objective.
Monolith either deepstrikes or starts on the board depending on matchup. Its goal is to get into melee. Last night it ate a chunk of an iron hands army.

Scarabs and warriors love chronomancers. 5++ and reroll charges on obsec scarabs is a real hassle to deal with. The hypermaterial ablator can also put the lychguard onto a tasty 1+ save which is the sweet spot for survivability. So that would be my recommendation over one of the technomancers.

Scarabs and warriors love chronomancers. 5++ and reroll charges on obsec scarabs is a real hassle to deal with. The hypermaterial ablator can also put the lychguard onto a tasty 1+ save which is the sweet spot for survivability. So that would be my recommendation over one of the technomancers.

my original list actually had a chronomancer instead of the cloak guy but I figured I needed a way to repair the vehicles. You may be right though.