Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Failed psychic powers.

Core Rules Psychic Powers Psychic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Reskin

Reskin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 498 posts

If a unit fails to cast a "named" psychic power, i.e other than smite. Can another unit then attempt to manifest the same "named" psychic power until it is successfully manifested?

My interpretation of the BRB is that you can only cast 1 instance of the "named" psychic power per turn. Is that including unsuccessful and successful attempts?

Edited by Reskin, 07 November 2020 - 03:29 AM.

Z4m877V.jpg

Skywrath

Skywrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,843 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights | Dark Angels

No to that one either, unless it's smite.

Reskin

Reskin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 498 posts

Where is the rules that clearly defines that though? Someone from the internet telling me I can or can't isn't substantial enough.

Point to the page in the BRB or FAQ that clearly states. The reason I ask is because I've looked, and I cant find anything or I've overlooked it.

Nevermind Skywrath, I found the sentence on page 215 of the BRB.

...you cannot attempt to manifest the same psychic power more then once in the same battle round, even with different psyker units.

Edited by Reskin, 07 November 2020 - 03:54 AM.

• Skywrath likes this

Z4m877V.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Core Rules, Psychic Powers, Psychic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users