1k Primaris Silver Templars

Hey all,

not played 40k for a while and loooking to get myself set up and ready for a feew games of 9th when the time arrives. Decided to paint a new force, the Silver Templars and I've come up wiht the list below. 

++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Ultramarines) [46 PL, 980pts] ++

+ Configuration +

**Chapter Selection**: Silver Templars, Ultramarines Successor

Detachment CP

+ HQ +

Primaris Techmarine [5 PL, 110pts]: Chapter Command:  Master of the Forge, Seal of Oath, Storm of Fire, Warlord

+ Troops +

Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 110pts]: Astartes Grenade Launcher, Bolt rifle
. 4x Intercessor: 4x Bolt pistol, 4x Frag & Krak grenades
. Intercessor Sergeant: Power sword

+ Elites +

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 185pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 185pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

+ Fast Attack +

Outrider Squad [6 PL, 135pts]: Outrider Sgt
. 2x Outrider: 2x Astartes Chainsword, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Twin Bolt rifle

Outrider Squad [6 PL, 135pts]: Outrider Sgt
. 2x Outrider: 2x Astartes Chainsword, 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Twin Bolt rifle

+ Heavy Support +

Eradicator Squad [6 PL, 120pts]: Melta rifle
. 2x Eradicator: 2x Bolt pistol
. Eradicator Sgt

++ Total: [46 PL, 980pts] ++

Any thoughts or glaring issues?

Cheers all

This looks a pretty good list all round. A potential issue is that you have very few infantry, which could make it awkward to do any secondary missions that require actions. I think the plasma guns might be a slightly better choice for Redemptors at the moment too, but not by all that much, and you get enough pieces in the model to build both so you can just try them out and see how you feel.

It does seem weird to me not to bring a Captain, but with a Dread able to pop wisdom of the ancients you don't need it, and it's fun to buff them with the Techmarine.

What successor traits are you going with?