No More Noise Hellbrute

Dr_Ruminahui

The FW Legends datasheets have now been posted (https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/hfTnSACIbyLuhqzD.pdf) and from my look over them they don't include the noise hellbrute.   As it was removed from the latest FW Index, that means that it is no longer a legal option.

Figures, as I've just converted one.

So let us all raise our glasses to the late noise hellbrute, for it shall be missed.

The FW Legends datasheets have now been posted (https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/hfTnSACIbyLuhqzD.pdf) and from my look over them they don't include the noise hellbrute. As it was removed from the latest FW Index, that means that it is no longer a legal option.

Figures, as I've just converted one.

So let us all raise our glasses to the late noise hellbrute, for it shall be missed.

We had it coming I guess... At least my local group probably won't stop me from using my converted sonic hellbrute. Let's hope a ec codex brings that gem of a unit back soon.

Yeah!  And its a steal with a 5 point siren (still a big points discount on for what is essentially a better heavy flamer) and a twin blastmaster costing the same as a single multi-melta.

That might actually have been there before - I had been looking for Emperor's Children Hellbrute and hadn't thought to look in the general equipment section.

So, while it is no longer around for many players, I'm glad that it still exists as a thing that doesn't require house ruling - my own gaming group, for example, doesn't feel constrained to do what the tourney's do, but doesn't allow for "houseruling", so hopefully this should still fly there.

Interesting to note, it isn't quite the same as the pre-legends version, in that you can only give a doom siren to a model with blastmasters - my read of the rules before was that you could give a doom siren to any emperor's children dreadnought, which allowed you (for example) to give one to a twin fist hellbrute with 2 heavy flamers.  Which is too bad, but also to be expected.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui