Wulfen inspiration

CCE1981

Looking for inspiration for counts as Wulfen.

I’m using Successor Chapters to represent the different fighting styles Of the Companies of my diy Chapter.

I don’t want the wolfy tribal bare biking look. I am more looking for a inspirational special veteran type look.

Thanks to the hive mind!

As an aside, I vaguely recall a frater using Mark III as a base on here and giving them more "brutal" looking hands - claws and such. I'm sure someone will be able to link to who I'm talking about. However, we're looking for a more inspirational veteran, aye?

For that, it's a safe bet to look into the resin market - you have Forge World's Deathsworn as a good base, and there's also the Sons of Thor pieces from Kromlech that are worth a gander. Finally, Liber Daemonica recently added KFStudio's "Viking style" conversion pieces which I have a few of - they are an incredibly solid choice.

Hope this helps. \o

Hmmm, I do like the look of the Deathsworn, though my Chapter uses Griffons. I have been using Sagittarum Custodes helmets for my elite units, without the top spike.

Hmmmm, maybe Reiver bodies, Sagittarum Helmets and arms then the weapon load out.

What’s a good loadout for them? My plans are to use them to support a couple of big units of Blood Claws. I will have at least a few Thunderhammer and Storm shields, but not sure about a good mix to keep the unit at least somewhat cheap, or is it just better to just load up on them?