Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pearson's Projects - Emperor's Children Captain

space marines loyalists primaris dark angels Crimson Fists Emperors Children

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Pearson73

Pearson73

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,187 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands Legion

Hope everyone had a good Christmas time (or general relax if you don't celebrate it). Quick update on the Emperor's Children officer, the gold is basically done, though it went a bit grainy on the upper part of the shoulder trim. The purple is also finished, I need to wash and highlight the cape (same method as with the Crimson Fist) and then focus on the white areas and blades. C&C welcome!

med_gallery_71441_16743_13690.jpg

@Johanhgg Cheers mate, I'm really happy with the build and enjoying painting him too. I've always loved the Emperor's Children and their colours.

• Grotsmasha, BadgersinHills and Shovellovin like this

BadgersinHills

BadgersinHills

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 811 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords.

Lovely stuff!!

Maybe you could model TWC-sized "were-templars" who's inner Templar took over in the fury of battle transforming them into a giant half man - half templar?

gallery_62972_14467_9630.jpg. gallery_48988_16228_1694.png  sml_gallery_48988_16308_6255.png

My Works in Progress

Credit to Julie Hang for the profile picture. @juliehangart on Instagram.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: space marines, loyalists, primaris, dark angels, Crimson Fists, Emperors Children

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users