Vindicare vs Tau

Reskin

So my question is this.

How does the Vindicare Assassin interact with Tau and specifically when targeting a warlord/character that has the shield drones or any other drone that can be allocated wounds.

Deadshot: Each time you select a target for a weapon this model is making an attack with, you can ignore the Look Out, Sir rule. In addition, each time an unmodified wound roll of 6 is made for an attack with a ranged weapon by this model, the Damage for that attack is D6.

Exitus Rifle/Pistol: When resolving an attack made with this weapon, an invulnerable saving throw cannot be made. Attacks made with this weapon wound INFANTRY units on a 2+.

Headshot: If, after resolving an attack with an exitus pistol or exitus rifle by this model, a model in an enemy unit lost any wounds as a result of that attack but was not destroyed, roll one D6; on a 3+ that model suffers 1 mortal wound and, if that model is not destroyed, you can roll one more D6. This time, that model suffers 1 mortal wound on a 4+. Keep rolling one D6, increasing the result required to cause a mortal wound by 1 each time, until the model in the enemy unit being rolled for is destroyed or the roll is failed.

These are some of the rules for the Vinidicare if you weren't aware. I think they are the relevant ones that would interact in this scenario.

Please help me understand how this works? My aim is to obviously snipe the commander without him allocating wounds to any drones.

Edited by Reskin

Savior protocol triggers after the wound roll. Anything that is an attack and rolls to wound, can be tanked by drones. The Vindicare's wound can be allocated to a drone just like any other. There is no special interaction here. 

Edit: Tau Commanders aren't even INFANTRY btw.

Edited by H311fi5h