Mazer Rackham

Sadly the Per and BS Stats are discrete, but that's it sorted sir!  The life of a DW player is not easy, but we get there in the end.

So we have 42 + 10 (from your armour benefits and such) for a total target number of 52 on the D100.  You rolled 23, so this is a PASS and 2 Degrees of Success.

Excellent!  Looks like Marfoir has a keen set of peepers.  Go ahead and work this into your post as you see fit and I'll update you with your findings shortly.

MR.

Do you need me to roll to recognize or at least have a good idea what that print is? (Personally it makes sense for him to know because T'au are a known threat to him and it is known they have hovering tech.) I am pretty sure that is one of the battlesuits. 

No roll needed, I'll be dropping an edit into the post now.  Lugh is too canny and experienced not to recognise the footprint and I was called away to deal with work :wink:

EDIT: Done!

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Looking at this battle, I went ahead and rolled his shots, but that is the flat roll. I believe it is good even with the minus thirty as he has well over 50 in armor and I think the scope probably gives him bonuses as well as distance. 

The foe shall be come so much as the dust as they are eliminated as the flashes of war illuminate the mirage of stealth.

Edit: The Elimination of the Hunted Hunters Provides Illumination in the War that fades into a Dusty Haze.

Edited by TechCaptain