Expected Heavy release date?

eternal_warrior12

It hasn’t been announced.

They said today the Gladiator tank kit goes up for pre-order at the end of November, so it’d be out the first week of December. There’s an announcement stream on Saturday so they might say then?

Still to come:

Primaris Captain with Master-Crafted Bolt Rifle

Heavy Intercessors

Assault Intercessors

Eradicators

Bladeguard Veterans

Sisters Praetor (I think?)

Blood Angels and Deathguard Codex and Datacards

Blood Angels Combat Patrol (and probably Deathguard?)

and the recently-announced boxed sets

They said today the Gladiator tank kit goes up for pre-order at the end of November, so it’d be out the first week of December. There’s an announcement stream on Saturday so they might say then?

Still to come:

Heavy Intercessors

Assault Intercessors

Eradicators

Bladeguard Veterans

Also two Necron Crypteks, Flayed ones, SM Stormspeeder, Death Guard Lord of Virulence, the teased Dark Eldar, AdMech and Ork models and not announced but probably coming sometime some way to buy the SM Judicator, Bladeguard Ancient, Necron Plasmancer, Cryptothralls, Skorpekh Lord and Reanimator and the Death Guard characters from Dark Imperium

Still to come:

Heavy Intercessors

Assault Intercessors

Eradicators

Bladeguard Veterans

Also two Necron Crypteks, Flayed ones, SM Stormspeeder, Death Guard Lord of Virulence, the teased Dark Eldar, AdMech and Ork models and not announced but probably coming sometime some way to buy the SM Judicator, Bladeguard Ancient, Necron Plasmancer, Cryptothralls, Skorpekh Lord and Reanimator and the Death Guard characters from Dark Imperium

I predict all in December just to make heads and wallets explode before X-mas.

oh yeah I forgot about the Stormspeeder.

Regarding the Bladeguard Ancient, though, the Dark Imperium Ancient wasn’t released as a standalone kit, nor was I think the Gravis Captain from that box. They might keep those as limited releases for Indomitus.

That is possible but I don’t think it’s likely. It’s one thing to keep a model as a limited release only available in a starter set compared to a one-off box. That being said it’s entirely possible that the captain with shield and sword may only be available in the starter boxes for the duration of 9th

I imagine a few more kits will drop with the gladiator, id guess 3 kits all together

Strongly disagree

Ba codex:

Speeder and assault Intercessors

Da codex

Bladeguard and eradicators.

Heavy captain.

At that, we're done.

You’re missing the Heavy intercessors

and then there’s loads of necron kits yet to drop I’d imagine we’ll start seeing them drop faster to get them out for Xmas leaving out main line space marines kits until January seems unlikely to me, and a massive missed opportunity but I could be wrong but I’d be damn sure we’ll most space marine kits drop pre 25th

and then there’s loads of necron kits yet to drop 

There's only three; Flayed Ones and the two Cryptek variants (Chronomancer and Plasmancer), and tbh I have my suspicions that the Flayed Ones are being held back to help sell a new Kill Team box, as they were referenced in a KT2021 trailer.

But otherwise, yeah, I'd be surprised if the Gladiator is the only SM kit that appears on that day.

and then there’s loads of necron kits yet to drop

There's only three; Flayed Ones and the two Cryptek variants (Chronomancer and Plasmancer), and tbh I have my suspicions that the Flayed Ones are being held back to help sell a new Kill Team box, as they were referenced in a KT2021 trailer.

But otherwise, yeah, I'd be surprised if the Gladiator is the only SM kit that appears on that day.

My bad I’ve missed some drops as I don’t play them

The issue is not when Heavy Ints are going to be released, but how many of them have they produced in the first wave. They are by far the most anticipated marines unit still missing. Almost every marines player I know plans on getting 10-15 of them. 
We've seen how quickly the new marines have gone out of stock minutes after the preorders went live... 
I fear most of us will have to wait a month or two after release before getting them.

Edited by AenarIT

The issue is not when Heavy Ints are going to be released, but how many of them have they produced in the first wave. They are by far the most anticipated marines unit still missing. Almost every marines player I know plans on getting 10-15 of them. 

We've seen how quickly the new marines have gone out of stock minutes after the preorders went live... 

I fear most of us will have to wait a month or two after release before getting them.

I fear the same. GW seemingly can't keep up with the huge demand. Their stuff is flying off the shelves like there is no tommorrow. Good for the company and the hobby but still bothersome for us consumers. So much stuff, even older models are constantly sold out.