Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New preorders for 28th november

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,730 posts

Sunday Preview: Big Army Boxes for Christmas - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

Big boxes!

Blood angels!

Another joke box for Death Company after the SW reivers!

Finally the Gladiator and assault intercessors! (now only 11 announced kits to release)

And some BL new too!

This week could be heavy on the wallets

• Black Blow Fly, ThatOneMarshal, Spyros and 2 others like this
“Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.”

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,248 posts
Yeah there is a lot coming out

NOW GIVE US THOSE PRICES!! please
  • Warhead01 and NKirkham24 like this

AenarIT

AenarIT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 337 posts
  • Faction: Tau Necrons SM
The prices are likely to come out before tomorrow evening, as store owners receive the order forms to place their orders.
I just hope that the rumoured €180-200 price tag for Battleforces is wrong and that the Gladiator kit surprises me in a positive way.
  • Iron Father Imeran Byon and Dark Shepherd like this

BladeOfVengeance

BladeOfVengeance

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 491 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels
Can’t wait for those assault intercessors!!

BladeOfVengeance

BladeOfVengeance

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 491 posts

You never know as it’s a 5 man intercessor box if GW price it right might be good value, Obviously new models are always better!! but if it’s around £20 might stop me always spending more on a full 10 man squad when I just need 5 guys

redmapa

redmapa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,840 posts
  • Faction: Reclaimant Crusade
I was expecting bladeguard to come out with BA but maybe they will come out in December along with DG and their new character. Cool stuff, glad to see the marine stuff being teleased so they can get to other armies sooner than later.
++NO PITY.NO REMORSE.NO FEAR++
++Light your way in the darkness with the pyres of burning heretics.++

++We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
++

solarisqc

solarisqc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 200 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angel

The new Death vision is interesting, probably death co. related.

You’ll also be able to pick up a deck of Blood Angels Datacards to help you keep track of their Stratagems, psychic powers, and new Death Visions. Tune in later this week to learn more about those. 

• Doghouse, ThatOneMarshal, Silas7 and 1 other like this

solarisqc

solarisqc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 200 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angel

I was expecting bladeguard to come out with BA but maybe they will come out in December along with DG and their new character. Cool stuff, glad to see the marine stuff being teleased so they can get to other armies sooner than later.

With the lastest info, my guest is the bladeguard, Stormspeeder and Heavy Intercessor will be release with the DA supplement (for the Deathwing, ravenwing and Greenwing).

• Master Sheol, Triszin and ThatOneMarshal like this

Redcomet

Redcomet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 514 posts
Yeah I am probably not going to pick up any of those army boxes. My pile of shame is ridiculous enough as it is
  • Urauloth and Silas7 like this

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,730 posts

With the lastest info, my guest is the bladeguard, Stormspeeder and Heavy Intercessor will be release with the DA supplement (for the Deathwing, ravenwing and Greenwing).

Yes... It could be on spot...

The assault intercessors and gladiator (with the Baal-like version) are suited for the BA and those other units for the DA

But we are still awaiting more than that (about 11 announced kits including DG and SoB ones)

“Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.”

nagashnee

nagashnee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 357 posts
Prices! I just want them to tell us how much it all costs.

The Mechanicum Never Deletes Anything.

Burni

Burni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,274 posts
As Master Sheol says, next Saturday could be expensive...

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,248 posts
What Primaris are left then?
Heavy Intercessors
BGV
Stormspeeder
Gravis Captain
Eradicators
Maybe Judiciar as hes a new unit

Edited by Dark Shepherd, 22 November 2020 - 06:54 PM.

• templargdt likes this

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,134 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

On the fence about the Decimation Warband. I don't need it, but if it's exceptional value I might be tempted.

Had really been hoping for DG this week though. Not long now I guess

• Silas7 likes this

bRxSYDV.png

Emperor's Children 22ᶮᵈ Millennial

Sons of Horus 29th Company

Death Guard Warband: The Fourth Seal

nagashnee

nagashnee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 357 posts
Captain with bolt rifle?
  • Dark Shepherd likes this

The Mechanicum Never Deletes Anything.

MistaGav

MistaGav

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 383 posts

Captain with bolt rifle
Heavy Intercessors

StormSpeeder

Bladeguard
Multi Part Eradicators

• Dark Shepherd likes this

Doghouse

Doghouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,029 posts

I'm surprised the Heavy Intercessors weren't a Christmas release but can see they are going for more of a happy Sanguinala theme. I would like the Assault guys but more for the bodies and legs to stick on regular Intercessors.

Truescale MKIII Tutorial

Dark Shepherd

Dark Shepherd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,248 posts
They need to get the Eradicators and BGV vets out while theyre still metahot

sockwithaticket

sockwithaticket

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,722 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Tears

Some nerve to claim they're DC Intercessors when the only DC elements (black armour and red saltires) are painted on. Since they're advocating picking up Assault Intercessors as well to mix and match equipment, they might as well have advocated buying the actual Death Company box to nick some shoulder pads, heads and chainswords from for some proper DC elements.

Edited by sockwithaticket, 22 November 2020 - 07:13 PM.

• Magos Takatus and Lord Raven 19 like this

Crimson Tears, Deathwatch and Inquisition WIP thread (most recent page):
http://www.bolterand...updated/page-28

Deathwatch Hall of Honour thread:
http://www.bolterand...maccrage/page-4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,311 posts
I'm disappointed not to see the heavy intercessors being released. I kind of wanted them for Xmas. January is a month of saving for me after the splurge so I'm unlikely to go as all in as I would if I could give them to my wife to wrap up for me! Still, the tank is nice.
  • Doghouse likes this

Plaguecaster

Plaguecaster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,107 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard
"As before, the Death Company can be kitted out with a variety of weapons, so grab a box of Assault Intercessors to mix and match for a thematic, diverse squad" so basically they won't give you any options at all so you have to buy another kit just to field them with all the available options, wow gw didn't you make alot of options/ upgrades or units legend only solely for the fact you couldn't actually field it from the actual box contents
I suppose since it's primaris that its different

Also I'm a bit confused wasn't the whole thing about primaris that they didnt have any of the chapter flaws so how do they have death company ones, have i missed some nit of lore / novel oe something?
  • Squike likes this
Nurgle Abominarions: A Host of Decay Revived for 8th​.
UPDATED 29/07/17

DarkMark

DarkMark

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 652 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

GW must realize they're putting out these big ticket items on Black Friday weekend, right? Add the scramble for gaming consoles into the mix, and it's a perfect storm. huh.png

I can only speak for myself, and say that GW are currently back of the queue for my disposable income. 

Great to see the kits I've been waiting for, but now they'll have to wait for me. down.gif

Sandlemad

Sandlemad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,323 posts

Some nerve to claim they're DC Intercessors when the only DC elements (black armour and red saltires) are painted on. Since they're advocating picking up Assault Intercessors as well to mix and match equipment, they might as well have advocated buying the actual Death Company box to nick some shoulder pads, heads and chainswords from for some proper DC elements.

As an admittedly non-BA player, personally I think this is an improvement. It's closer to how they were in 3rd edition, where they were more obviously regular marines whose armour was painted black and given red saltires rather than the DC of the plastic kit, where they gets tons of gubbins and ornamental bling. Being gifted stuff from the reliquary is cool, kind of a mournful Catholic martyr thing, but the painting and the relatively sparse approach feels better for suicide troops taken on the eve of battle.

• Magos Takatus, Felix Antipodes, mithrilforge and 2 others like this

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,794 posts

Also I'm a bit confused wasn't the whole thing about primaris that they didnt have any of the chapter flaws so how do they have death company ones, have i missed some nit of lore / novel oe something?

Sort of. The IX-Legion Primaris have the Red Thirst (that's a feature, not a bug), but the Black Rage appeared in Primaris after the Primaris started being made 'in-house'.

My theory of the Blood Angels forgetting what their Omophagea does is once again reinforced, as Primaris Death Company only started appearing after they drank from the Grail containing Sanguinius' blood...

• Plaguecaster, Urauloth, Arendious and 2 others like this

BladeOfVengeance

BladeOfVengeance

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 491 posts

I would be shocked if the BG Heavy intercessors and the rest of the main kits weren’t out for Xmas! They’d be missing so much money releasing them mid January and they know it, look at the line up this week, 11 Xmas boxes? Plus the gladiator, assault intercessors re boxed intercessor death company? They’ll step up releases now for Xmas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users