Terminator sculpts with tabards

Can anyone help me track down any more terminator sculpts with full tabards? I'm trying to piece together an Ancient to match the rest of my termies without having to learn to Green stuff first!

Currently I have the really old terminator captain with sword, Storm Bolter and a back banner, but, while a fantastic sculpt, he is really quite small by modern standards.

There's also the 5 Deathwing Knight torsos, all have full tabards, and I already have two of each body on my Templar army.

There's also the Dark Vengeance Deathwing Sergeant, which is proving to be difficult to source on his own...

Anyone aware of any more? Character sculpts or special editions perhaps?

Hmmm DA LT zakariah front torso could be used too.

Basic plastic librarian, with both hands on staff front torso could be of use, if you are handy with abit clipping

There´s one tabard bits combo in BA terminators kit.

That Stormcast conversion is spectacular. You could make some fantastic bladeguard that way, for something like BT or DA.

The most obvious place to get terminators with tabards are the Deathwing Knights. These come in a box that can be made to make normal DA terminators, meaning you get tons of weapon options. You actually get two sets of chest pieces, so you could take the knight chests for conversions and still make a whole normal terminator squad.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Dark-Angels-Deathwing-Knights

That Stormcast conversion is spectacular. You could make some fantastic bladeguard that way, for something like BT or DA.

The most obvious place to get terminators with tabards are the Deathwing Knights. These come in a box that can be made to make normal DA terminators, meaning you get tons of weapon options. You actually get two sets of chest pieces, so you could take the knight chests for conversions and still make a whole normal terminator squad.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Dark-Angels-Deathwing-Knights

Oh, you don't have to sell me on the virtues of the Deathwing Knight bodies...

gallery_100735_13648_169027.jpg

a lot of "conversions" with stormcasts i've seen have more or less just been sticking marine helm and backpack on an otherwise complete stormcast model.

refreshing to see one that's more marine than stormcast

Agreed, most are pretty lazy, more eternal than Templar.

Just finished stripping my childhood Deathwing. There'll be a little repair work and neatening up to be done, but hopefully by early next year I'll have five tabbarded Terminators to show off here (plus some others with hoods).