Stormhawk Interceptor?

Reskin

Quick question, I just picked up a stormhawk Interceptor...

Is it possibly to use the cockpit with the marine and glass canopy to build the interceptor without a problem or much converting?

If so, anyone who has done this have any tips?

You want to build both in this case?

Or just to have clear view of marine but model looking like Stormhawk Interceptor itself?

Only parts that visually make Stormhawk, is bulking up the front area and wings, maybe some weapons at back area and front, for what i see. The chassis itself is same.

I only built stormtalon myself and the front part with marine just slots in the hull, so by the look of it, you could in theory, build stormtalon front but make Stormhawk back and slot those together, just check the front gun attachment point.

Tabletop codex in YT has great video how to magnetize your flyer, if you want to do that too

Edited by Jukkiz

The stormtalon gunships pilot, as in, the parts that come with the kit, that aren't instructed to use for the interceptor, the interceptor is the solid shell cockpit, that doesn't use the glass screen.

I don't particularly like that. I want to see the pilot and internals of the cockpit.

The two canopies seem to be the same size in height and depth, and from what I can see in the instructions it doesn't seem to be a problem.

I just haven't built one and I don't want un foreseen problems down the trach, I just thought someone might know if its possible without problems.

Edited by Reskin

yeah cheers, I just wasnt sure I was about to use parts I needed elsewhere, but after dry assembly and checking the instructions, I cant see anything glaringly obvious.

Fingers crossed.