Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Imperator Titan

Adeptus Titanicus Titan Imperator

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Lord_Mephistopheles

Lord_Mephistopheles

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts

Inspired by the great Blackadder (see here for one of the best build logs on the internet), I have been spending a week or two drawing up my own vision of the Imperator-class Titan.

Obviously this is a great deal easier to do in the 3d memory of a computer than physically in real life, however nonetheless I present to you all the "Pillar of Terra's Wrath"...

Front view
Album: Imperator WIP
8 images
7 comments

In doing this modelling work, I have attempted to match fluff with appearance.  the Imperator is, as depicted here, a little under 70 m tall, from feet to top of the central tower (ignoring the dome on top).  The converts to slightly over 227 feet tall, compared to the 32.76 m / 107' 6" of the Mars pattern Warlord.  At 40k scale then, the Imperator would be approx. 1.32 m / 4' 4", whereas the Forge World warlord stands approx. 22.5" tall.  This makes sense to me, as if the Imperator can mount primary Warlord weapons en masse on it's carapace there surely must be a significant size difference.

In some images there is a Land Raider for scale... so the Imperator isn't as big as one might first image!

Edited by Lord_Mephistopheles, 01 December 2020 - 03:45 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adeptus Titanicus, Titan, Imperator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users