Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[40k] Ghazghkull Thraka: Prophet of the Waaagh!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Joe

Joe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,000 posts

sHlHmed0xXKJZ7LJ.jpg

9o86TkIgh4Jj4PyD-394x500.jpg

A new character book (kick-starting a series for 40k) focusing on the biggest, baddest Ork - Ghaz himself!

• mithrilforge likes this

mkbKIlr.png

Marshal Valkenhayn

Marshal Valkenhayn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 452 posts
  • Faction: Daemons Of Khorne

Wooooo! Finally something to get excited about.

• Medjugorje likes this

rookie40K

rookie40K

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 243 posts
Awesome!!!
  • Medjugorje likes this

Burni

Burni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,276 posts
Please let this be as amazing as I am hoping! A definite buy for me!
  • Medjugorje likes this

Sandlemad

Sandlemad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,331 posts

I didn't think there'd be anything that could possibly be more exciting that Abnett announcing Penitent or the prospect of a new Siege novel about titans by John French but this absolutely blew right past them.

Nate Crowley is the best comedic writer working for BL (easily up there with the departed Josh Reynolds), Severed was one the best 40k things I've read in a long time and his non-40k work like The Death and Life of Schneider Wrack are great too, with a fair bit of horror. He can write orks, as his short stories show, and this concept is brilliant. An "increasingly weird interrogation session" of Makari is just such a good idea. So's the promise of copious amounts of Motorhead being listened to during the writing. I am so, so excited for this.

Also! A series of 40k character books that aren't just for marines!

• mithrilforge and Dumah like this

sitnam

sitnam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 434 posts
BL has been ramping up the xenos books, and I love it.
Posted Image
The Order of His Amethyst Heart
The Dancing Scythes Chapter

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,307 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech

Well this is better news than a uriel ventris.....I mean Mr potato head model tongue.png 

Cannot wait for this !!

Mithril

Edited by mithrilforge, 06 December 2020 - 10:58 PM.

• Slave to Darkness likes this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Sandlemad

Sandlemad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,331 posts

A few notes from twitter: https://twitter.com/...275524197933057

Makari is, without a doubt, the most consummate and complete git I have ever written. I'm still trying to shake off some linguistic tics from spending the summer writing in his voice. And Ghazghkull... well. Let's just say he's not written in half measures.

Plus there's Tytonida Falx, the exhausted Ordo Xenos veteran trying to extract something like truth from Makari, her Deathwatch bodyguard, Brother Hendriksen (my first ever Astartes... I love writing monsters), a surprising psyker, and an _extremely_ suspect interpreter.

• mithrilforge, ThatOneMarshal and Taliesin like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users