Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brotherhood of the Serpent

Liber Astartes White Scars Successors Storm Sons DIY Chapter

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Nineswords

Nineswords

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 781 posts
  • Faction: Storm Sons

I'm beyond pleased to present the artwork and spread for Commander Greysight, one of my special characters in my work in progress DIY Chapter Lore Supplement. Commissioned as a belated birthday present from my gaming group, I have Ruslan Korovkin to thank for bringing my character to life. If you're interested in reading more about my White Scars successors, the link is in the signature.

EpcrJgz.jpg

• Noserenda, Mazer Rackham, Gamiel and 6 others like this

+++

'We are the sword of Jaghatai. Had you not created great sins, the Emperor would not have sent a punishment like us upon you.'

Index Astartes: Storm Sons
+++

‘We estrange our fathers and forsake false brotherhoods. The War God cares not from whence we came, only that we fight.’
The Unbroken: A Renegade Cult of Obliteration

+++

apologist

apologist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,318 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines: The Praetors of Calth
Gorgeous work – you must be made up!
  • Mazer Rackham, Nineswords and Xin Ceithan like this

+Death of a Rubricist+

My blog

The Alien Wars – Blood Angels in the Nova Terra Interregnum | May You Live Forever – A narrative Iron Hands blog

Officio Monstrosa – Iron Warriors during the siege of Terra | The Praetors of Calth – Ultramarines from Crusade to Scouring

Nineswords

Nineswords

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 781 posts
Yeah it’s fantastic. Progress is finally being made on it and I realised it’s been six and a half years since I made my first post about them; so looking forward to finally getting a free lore supplement completed and out there!
  • Mazer Rackham, apologist and Xin Ceithan like this

+++

'We are the sword of Jaghatai. Had you not created great sins, the Emperor would not have sent a punishment like us upon you.'

+++

‘We estrange our fathers and forsake false brotherhoods. The War God cares not from whence we came, only that we fight.’

+++

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

++ SCLOPETATOR SIMULAMINIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,660 posts

This is sublime.

Well deserved, Nine.  You have rewarded all of us a little, I think. ;)

MR.

• Nineswords and Xin Ceithan like this

=][= Deathwatch PBP Game =][=

Indexes: IA: Scions of Gehenna IA: White Paladins

"There are but two men who stare from the same coin, the Soldier, and the Butcher.  Both despise the other as weak, yet both wish they could be alike.

The Soldier is cast in discipline, the Butcher in hatred.  This is the coin that pays for wars, exchanged in Blood, and curses the face of Worlds."

- Arron Owen, The Ares Gambit

Nineswords

Nineswords

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 781 posts
Cheers Mazer! A lot of hard work to do before this becomes fully realised but really enjoying the process of putting it together. I’m learning a great deal!
  • Mazer Rackham and Xin Ceithan like this

+++

+++

+++

Xin Ceithan

Xin Ceithan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,763 posts
  • Faction: The Obsidian Coil, XXth Legio

This is one primaris upgrade I can wholeheartedly support ;)

Truly stunning piece, very evocative.

And as Mazer has pointed out so elegantly, very much a gift that keeps giving :)

• Mazer Rackham and Nineswords like this
Call_of_Chaos_7_Banner_01c.jpgCall_of_Chaos_9_Banner_01b.jpg

Nineswords

Nineswords

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 781 posts

This is one primaris upgrade I can wholeheartedly support ;)
Truly stunning piece, very evocative.
And as Mazer has pointed out so elegantly, very much a gift that keeps giving :)

Cheers Xin! Let’s hope Greysight doesn’t get killed then in the next instalment of the RPG eh?
  • Xin Ceithan likes this

+++

+++

+++

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,533 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Fine works. My compliments for your writing. Please pass my compliments to the artist.
  • Nineswords likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Nineswords

Nineswords

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 781 posts

Fine works. My compliments for your writing. Please pass my compliments to the artist.

Thanks Bjorn, I always value your continued encouragement. I’m looking forward to revealing the next commissioned piece for the next spread!

+++

+++

+++

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Liber Astartes, White Scars Successors, Storm Sons, DIY Chapter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users