Codex Predictions + Hopes

WARMASTER_

We need a source for the decals used on the Bladeguard veterans, besides the starter boxes. Don't know how that will come about.

I've moaned on about a DA decal sheet for a while now, specifically one included with either of the upgrade sprues.  Do FW still do their sheet?

We need a source for the decals used on the Bladeguard veterans, besides the starter boxes. Don't know how that will come about.

I've moaned on about a DA decal sheet for a while now, specifically one included with either of the upgrade sprues. Do FW still do their sheet?
Yes but HH decals so no DW badges

On my DA i am using 3rd part photo etched DA insignia and for DW i paint them red and with some bone color i simulate the broken sword

Edited by Master Sheol

I use the decal sheets that come with our kits. Just the important thing is that we now have new insignia not represented on it.

In the latest SM kits the only decal sheet is UM only
The DA specific kits come with a DA decal sheet.

But if you already have all of those you need, they are a limiter to expansion. I'd rather see a big sheet like FW sells.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

I use the decal sheets that come with our kits. Just the important thing is that we now have new insignia not represented on it.

In the latest SM kits the only decal sheet is UM only
The DA specific kits come with a DA decal sheet.

But if you already have all of those you need, they are a limiter to expansion. I'd rather see a big sheet like FW sells.

Yes but those kits are OOP now

the ptoblem with BA SW and DA is that their primaris upgrade kits don't come qith a decals sheet like all other chapter have

And they charge us even more cause for other chapters you have 2 sprues and decl sheet for 20€ while DA/BA/SW/UM have just the sprue at 11€ so you pay 22€ to have the same amount of sprues and you dont have the decal sheet

At least UM have they deca sheeet in every primaris box

How are they OOP? I was talking about deathwing terminators, ravenwing black knights, etc. Each of those comes with the 2017 decal sheet.

Or do you mean no access because primaris only since those promotional kits are gone?

How are they OOP? I was talking about deathwing terminators, ravenwing black knights, etc. Each of those comes with the 2017 decal sheet.

Or do you mean no access because primaris only since those promotional kits are gone?

Yes i mean for primaris kits sorry

I dont even remember the DW RW boxes if have decals since i dont use them anymore

BTW i think that BGV could use the aggressors shoulder pads from DA primaris sprue

They are very similar

We were originally slated for January, so their communications may just still be set up for that.

According to GW they arebnow making preorders every two weeks with a single Codex per month

DG that was due for December release is in preorder Saturday so in shops on 23rd January andate next preorders will be 30th January and 13th February

My guess is that we will Be on 13th February with release on shops 20th February

Yes, I meant that I could foresee ours being the March release still.

WarCom keeps posting cute little fluff pieces. Today it was a Regimental Standard with tips for fighting alongside Dark Angels, so i think we're next in line. Can't wait!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/01/13/the-regimental-standard-fighting-alongside-the-dark-angels/

EDIT: I see I was late to the thread on that.

Edited by bigtrouble

Yes, I meant that I could foresee ours being the March release still.

WarCom keeps posting cute little fluff pieces. Today it was a Regimental Standard with tips for fighting alongside Dark Angels, so i think we're next in line. Can't wait!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/01/13/the-regimental-standard-fighting-alongside-the-dark-angels/

EDIT: I see I was late to the thread on that.

I feel the same too, @WrathOfTheLion might be right but I’d imagine they’d swap the schedule to Dark Eldar articles if they were next, it wouldn't be difficult

We were originally slated for January, so their communications may just still be set up for that.

GW have a fairly competent web/marketing team, I doubt they'd leave the old comms in place.  Depending on what they run their marketing/back end shizz with, it could be as simple as changing a date and clicking save.  That being said, stranger things have happened, all it takes is for the guy who's meant to do all the date/promo changes, let's say on new years eve (like muggins here grr) to have a few too many and forgets :wink:

Edited by G8Keeper

Keep an eye peeled this Saturday, folks, as there is a good chance we will will see some things, and some stuff!

ouh, if that aint teasing, I don't know what is!

can't wait to see if our fluff evolve or not. I mean, no more Luther on the Rock. there has to be something!

Keep an eye peeled this Saturday, folks, as there is a good chance we will will see some things, and some stuff!

Things AND Stuff???

That may be too much to bear at one time

:lol:

Edited by Interrogator Stobz