+ Painting event: Sons of Dorn Expansion VII +

Dosjetka

I, SufficientAnonymity/PaintingForMySanity, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Black Templars to complete one Ridgerunner ATV by 14th March 2021.

No Pity, No Remorse, NO FEAR!

j1GzVwy.jpg

Yes, it's an Invader ATV proxy.

Edited by SufficientAnonymity

Some really great stuff here gents!

I’d realised I hadn’t posted a pic of my oath.

Truth is the Templars of Dorn are my brother’s creation (I just paint them!) this event has come at the right time.

The plan is to get these done so we’ll have 1250pts to play some games after lockdown.

Here’s the oath:

50923717852_5475523cf4_c.jpgTemplars of Dorn

Hi folks!

Sorry, been a while since the last update: life has me very busy at the moment. I'll endeavour to check in more often though from now on. :) It's great to see all the updates posted in the meantime!

Vow 2 completed

Congratulations on the 2nd completed vow! :tu:

Test model done. Not overly sure about the Chipping but hopefully that will improve over time. I'll be basing the entire force together.

*snip*

I, Dwango, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Imperial Fists to complete 9 3rd company Assault Intersessors by the 14th March 2021.

For Dorn, Terra, and the Emperor!

*snip*

The test model looks good! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the squad.

So i only just noticed this or i would have vowed sooner, but better late than never. Anyway:

I, Spinitron, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Imperail Fists to complete: two 10 man Breacher squads, a 5 man Terminator squad, a box Dreadnought, a apothecary, a Delagtus, and a Champion by 14th March 2021.

*snip*

Quite the vow! Welcome to the Expansion, spinitron! :)

I, SufficientAnonymity/PaintingForMySanity, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Black Templars to complete one Ridgerunner ATV by 14th March 2021.

No Pity, No Remorse, NO FEAR!

*snip*

Yes, it's an Invader ATV proxy.

Lovely to have you join us, SA! Looking forward to seeing the completed product: so far, it's looks promising. :D

Some really great stuff here gents!

I’d realised I hadn’t posted a pic of my oath.

Truth is the Templars of Dorn are my brother’s creation (I just paint them!) this event has come at the right time.
The plan is to get these done so we’ll have 1250pts to play some games after lockdown.

Here’s the oath:

*snip*

Great, thank you for the starting pic, Jud! And good luck with painting. :tu:

So i only just noticed this or i would have vowed sooner, but better late than never. Anyway:

I, Spinitron, vow in the name of Rogal Dorn and the Imperail Fists to complete: two 10 man Breacher squads, a 5 man Terminator squad, a box Dreadnought, a apothecary, a Delagtus, and a Champion by 14th March 2021.

*snip*

Quite the vow! Welcome to the Expansion, spinitron! :smile.:

Many thanks, i should be able to get it all done in time, deciding on the finished scheme for the bases is probably my biggest task at the moment!

Quick pic of the latest bit of work done, sorting out the black on the terminators and dreadnought.

gallery_33945_4970_1543481.jpg

I, Prim, do hereby vow in the name of the Primarch, Rogal Dorn, and the VIIth Legion Astartes to complete 2 Imperial Fists Legionaries by March 14th, 2021.

For Dorn, Terra and the Emperor.

http://i.imgur.com/gBSAZa9l.jpg

Vow Completed.

http://i.imgur.com/jkP4wIGl.jpg

Great to see so many completions! Congratulations to Prim, Captain Caine 24th, Sufficient Anonimity, templargdt, and jeremy1391! Fantastic work all round. :tu:

Glad to see some WIP shots, too! Motivates me to get my own vow completed and not forget it. :sweat:

Keep it up, folks! :D