Warbinger's Drukhari Raiding Party

Warbringer

Aww Yeah! Your back at it, finally .... :tongue.:  

Nice to see you getting recognition from none other than Louise...:wub:  (Ah...if only I were half my age and lived in blighty...:laugh.: )

Look forward to seeing more of this army, and now you have been pegged back a tiny bit in the Balance updates you don't need to worry about completely stomping your friends at 40K !

Cheers, Mithril

Thanks Mithril!

She's a lovely person met her at WHW a few weeks ago.

The Army is going well I've got some Tabletop Incubi and the raiders airbrushed.

I played my first game with them last night before the balancing changes, my army post changes is down 1 dark lance at 500 points so not bad.

They're a glass hammer army for sure.

Kabalite squad killed a hellbrute in one turn and eventually died to a phobos captain in combat who killed 6/7 of them and the others feld in the morale phase.

Incubi blended up a squad of Blade Guard and then promptly got shot to death with bolters.

My Archon survived the day which gained him 4xp - need to get him to 16 so I can make him a master in crusade :)

The archon was a blender with the Djinn blade but needed that master ability to fight again.

• 3 weeks later...

Havent been online on this forum like forever!!! :O But I must say, your army is getting more and more impressive :D

Its always fun when people go for their own type of style on the kabbalites armour, you know kinda like the ones you have made.

I know I'm boring, but I have the typical Black Heart Kabbal style, black armour with some Sybarite green in the edges.

Its simple, but it still does it. But its cool with this whole armour in bright color, makes it look kinda venomous like snakes in armour.

Awesome work. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Been having a break from painting during the cold snap.

However for Christmas a friend got me Lelith Hesperax so I've brought my Wych Cult plans forward and decided to get her done in a couple of days, working on a Razorwing Jetfighter and will be adding 10 Wyches hopefully will get them completed in the next week so I can play a game with them on the 11th.

med_gallery_59829_16809_40107.jpg

Lelith2

Lelith3

Lelith4

Good to see you back and with such a great model! Great colours indeed, as it happens I found my Lelith the other day although not her arms... Maybe one day, until then I will look forward to more updates here ;) Looking forward to the fighter in particular don't forget a batrep, and good luck :tu:

Good to see you back and with such a great model! Great colours indeed, as it happens I found my Lelith the other day although not her arms... Maybe one day, until then I will look forward to more updates here :wink: Looking forward to the fighter in particular don't forget a batrep, and good luck :thumbsup:

For sure!

I've played a few games now about 9 and I lost the first game and haven't skipped a bear with them since.

I'm wondering if Lelith and the Wyches will be harder.

I've been using the following

Archon Djinn Blade

Kabalite 2 Blaster in Raider

Incubi in Raider

And boy does this 25pl crusade list smack up.

Those new photos make her look even better!

Cheers, I brought some black foam and some Grey Card to try and use them as backdrops going forward to see if that helps as my iphone doesn't enjoy the white background!

Awesome work, you made lelith look better than GW’s version, yours doesn’t look like a world champion crossfitter but a lithe killing machine ! .

The plane… oh my true love of all things Dark Eldar … your not disappointing me ;-) it’s looking very great !!

Cheers Mithril