Tanith 1st and Only

SteveAntilles

So when will point costs for this unit be announced?  I don't understand GW's release of a unit with Power Level being published but not the point cost.  Why would they do that? 

Here they all are in their glory! 2k points all infantry.

tti1eg60dp771.jpg

So when will point costs for this unit be announced? I don't understand GW's release of a unit with Power Level being published but not the point cost. Why would they do that?

135 points, it was in the Munitorum Manual.

Here they all are in their glory! 2k points all infantry.

So when will point costs for this unit be announced? I don't understand GW's release of a unit with Power Level being published but not the point cost. Why would they do that?

135 points, it was in the Munitorum Manual.

So you mean the 2021 Munitorum Manual? 

So when would this unit be available in Battlescribe (anybody know their policy of when updates are published for new)??

(climb up on soapbox)

As a side note for a very casual player this 'chasing' down of rules, points, unit options, etc has started to wear me down.  It's getting to the point I don't even want to play anymore as it takes too much time to create lists, interpret new rules, changes, FAQ's, etc.  I think GW has created a mess with their process and I'm finding I don't want to spend the time beyond building and painting. 

(off my soap box).

Had to buy two boxes of course, needed a Gaunt with his power sword and Gol Kolea and Ban Daur. 9409r171zi771.jpg

Cool conversions, dude! I'm guessing Ban is to the right of Gaunt, Gol to the left? I love seeing someone else's Tanith :)

Had to buy two boxes of course, needed a Gaunt with his power sword and Gol Kolea and Ban Daur.

Cool conversions, dude! I'm guessing Ban is to the right of Gaunt, Gol to the left? I love seeing someone else's Tanith :)

Absolutely correct! Tried to make Kolea look like the picture from the Sabbat Wars background book.

Nice conversions, I like the attention to detail from the Sabaat Worlds book down to the mass produced lasguns for the non Tanith Tanith, and the kepi for the 100% not French Beladon officer :)

Thanks for noticing that! I wasn't sure if anyone else would pick up those little details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Slowly chipping away at paint still. Finished up another sniper team and this Autocannon team: wmd7084x87e71.jpg

Still have 6 infantry squads, a veteran squad, a special weapon squad, two heavy weapon squads, and several characters to go. Gonna take a while...

Edited by SteveAntilles