Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sisters vs Dark Eldar Box Set

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
232 replies to this topic

Jacques Corbin

Jacques Corbin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,779 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard
I wonder if there will be a fuller selection of weapon options for the scourges?

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,137 posts

I wonder if there will be a fuller selection of weapon options for the scourges?

It'll be exactly the same as the current sprues.
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,298 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech
From that art work... is that the last time the palatine ever used that hand ?!... cause fluff wise she’s just about to lose it along with other parts of herself ...!, I’m actually surprised anyone could even touch Lelith let alone grab her wrist ! ...

Mithril
  • Warhead01 likes this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Fulkes

Fulkes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,323 posts
  • Faction: Templars, Sisters, Chaos

From that art work... is that the last time the palatine ever used that hand ?!... cause fluff wise she’s just about to lose it along with other parts of herself ...!, I’m actually surprised anyone could even touch Lelith let alone grab her wrist ! ...

Mithril

She's just that good. Or something.

My company inform me that their new primaris brother just don't fit in the safety harnesses. And the Chaplain won't let us ride unless we buckle up.

Snazzy

Snazzy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 375 posts
  • Faction: SoH, DIY Fists
Have there been any other examples of these sets in which a special character is facing off against a non special character?

Sons of Horus

Corso Legion (DIY Fists)

Builder of 5 previous SM armies.  Power Armor is addictive.

gallery_94427_16628_16366.png

AenarIT

AenarIT

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 337 posts
  • Faction: Tau Necrons SM

Have there been any other examples of these sets in which a special character is facing off against a non special character?

The Deathwatch vs GSC one from a couple of years ago, iirc. The most recent ones (Ghaz vs Ragnar, Jain Zar vs Drazhar, Necrons vs AdMech, Eldar vs Marines) were either both named or both generic.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,794 posts

Khorney and Horny Wrath & Rapture was Karanak (special Flesh Hound) versus an Infernal Enrapturess (new generic Slaanesh Daemon hero) is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

++ SCLOPETATOR SIMULAMINIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,617 posts

Seems like news and information about this box has run dry.

Should any more details be forthcoming, notify the staff (report this post to request reopen) to once again begin the dance of death, between urgent, gasped prayers for salvation.

Until then:

=][= This topic is closed. =][=

• Black Blow Fly, Gederas and Vesalius like this

=][= Deathwatch PBP Game =][=

Indexes:

IA: Scions of Gehenna IA: White Paladins

"Vorr is as subtle as a brick with the word subtle written on it."

- Reyner, describing his Character, Brakan Vorr of the Red Talons.

Damn you, GM! verymad.gif *shakes fist at sky*

- Dosjetka, cursing my benevolence as a GM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users