Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

They are paid for and subscribed on a monthly basis. Currently I am planning to stick around until the end of the 2nd month and then discontinue. If any future issues look especially tempting I will probably get those individually.

Transferring some info over from the other thread as people seem to not want to do it here :P

You can now subscribe again if you haven't already at the website in the OP.

US Release date seems to be the 26th January 2022. It will also be including the Premium subscription for $3 more per issue. Different from the UK release in that you will need to give them your details again, they will be sending an email at a later date to facilitate that.

I'm going to see if I can get another copy of 5 and 6 from WHSmiths or something, there isn't enough for me to order yet in the first 10 from Forbidden Planet.

Take my Aggressors, I cant stand them. Undecided on the Captain atm, if I get rid Ill send him your way as well. Remind me nearer the time because Ill forget. 

Do we need to have both threads running now it's here?

This thread isn't just about rumours, we accept anything from questions to model pics when you have had time to build/paint them. I understand why the other one is still open as there are still rumours but this one is the one stop shop and has everything the other does and more. 

+ AMICUS AEDES + is the place to be!

Thanks for the offer Slave to Darkness but I am also testing if I can trust the local WHSmith to order in single issues for me. I tried to use a no-name newsagent last time and it fell through and I changed to big orders from Forbidden Planet. I am hoping they will be able to order 9 issues of the Admech Destroyers for me :blush.:

Edited by Black_Knight

Just a summary of the Premium collections that I can link to from the OP.

qajdmb7.png

Chaos Space Marines

Chaos Space Marines Sorcerer £17.50

Part of the contents of Start Collecting box £Unknown

Total £Unknown

Tyranids

Broodlord £25

Genestealer Brood £22.50

Termagant Brood £20

Total £67.50

TAU

Cadre Fireblade £17.50

Fire Warriors £30

XV25 Stealth Battlesuits £20

Total £67.50

Orks

Ork Boyz(Old) £22.50

Ork Gretchin £12.50

Big Mek with Shokk Attack Gun £22.50

Total £57.50

Edited by Black_Knight

Do we need to have both threads running now it's here?

This thread isn't just about rumours, we accept anything from questions to model pics when you have had time to build/paint them. I understand why the other one is still open as there are still rumours but this one is the one stop shop and has everything the other does and more. 

+ AMICUS AEDES + is the place to be!

To be honest, I got confused as to which I was posting in. It's the N&R one I don't think we need, especially post-Tuesday when it's out, and no longer News or Rumours.

This thread is incredibly useful, I don't plan on subscribing this time around, but I will be keeping a close eye on the pre-orders to pick up adhoc issues.

Oooh thanks for reminding me about Darksphere No Foes Remain, they have all of them up to be ordered.

We dont know any contents after issue ten as it stands?

Correct. We only know up to Issue 10.

We might get a leaked order of contents like we did with Conquest. If not, Forbidden Planet usually uploads the cover art in batches every few weeks so that will give a lot more info on what's coming up.

Oooh thanks for reminding me about Darksphere No Foes Remain, they have all of them up to be ordered.

We dont know any contents after issue ten as it stands?

Correct. We only know up to Issue 10.

We might get a leaked order of contents like we did with Conquest. If not, Forbidden Planet usually uploads the cover art in batches every few weeks so that will give a lot more info on what's coming up.

Last time the Spanish version was released/announced, and if memory serves, they are required by law to provide information on each magazine in advance there. Keeping my fingers crossed for something similar this time around. 

As others have mentioned above we only know what is up to 10 provisionally, no official front covers yet though(only 1-4). Even with the Spanish release last time they ended up changing two issues I think, so we try to get two sources before we fully verify what's on the OP. Fauxhammer is one source so its best for us to wait for Forbidden planet to update their pages with the front covers before we say we know for sure. Forbidden planet always updates every few months allowing you to pre-order the next ten but they don't show the front covers or tell you what's in the issue until about a month before.

With my experience of Forbidden Planet you are able to remove issues from an order but never add so it is best to order more than you want and then remove or swap those issues nearer the delivery, when you know what's in them. As I said you can swap between issues and I have had no problems doing so. Your are charged postage immediately, so £5.50(Maximum postage) and then charged for the issues as they are sent in the post, so you might be making a big order but it will be spread over the length of the releases. Please if anyone has any interactions that doesn't follow the above tell us here as I only have my experience to go by.

So to put the above paragraph into an example, you have to believe you will want at least three issues in the following ten so as not to waste postage costs, then you could order twenty issues in that order, two of each. Nearer the time you realise you only need seventeen issues, so by contacting their customer support you could cancel three of any of them and swap issues around so you get three of one and four of another etc.

So far only the UK and US are definitely getting the magazine and there was a reply somewhere online that said they had no news on further releases. I know most of us see that the magazine would make money in multiple places in Europe but with Brexit and GWs current inability to get out enough stock to anyone I seriously wonder if the EU will see anything of Imperium and if we do it could be 2+ years away. Hatchette is a big company only interested in the bottom line and if Brexit has pushed the profit margin below that line then we aren't getting it. Saying that, it took a long time for Hachette to verify Conquest was coming to the EU, even after a huge success in the UK.

Edited by Black_Knight

It will be interesting to see how flexible Dark Sphere are for the various orders. Currently you can pre-order all 80 magazines on their site but I'm unsure how that will work with postage etc. My previous experience with them has been a mixed bag; prices are good, CS can be great but other times it can be a bit flakey. I know postage impacts on their bottom line significantly so any changes will likely come with some form of additional postage cost which will then impact on your savings. 

I would think that if you buy all from Darksphere you won't get a single one until the last one in the order is available to be sent, so you would be better ordering multiple issues in batches so that they come at intervals.

I ended up ordering most of the issues from 1-10, mainly to bulk out my Astartes (Just need a few more troops choices to get a Brigade, if those are even still a thing in 9th), and because some of the Necrons look shiny. Not too bothered about FP not having the exclusive Captain, I've already got two Lieutenants, a Chaplain, Librarian, and the Captain from the 8th starter. Too many HQ's spoil the broth for me.