Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Most likely they were swarmed with subscribers and had to re-evaluate the resources needed to put out the magazine- originally taking the money and probably figuring that they could just roll out the US release simultaneously with the UK, without too much extra effort but now back-peddling after a reevaluation.

But UK subscribers haven't been charged, and won't be until the actual launch in August. 

Can people still sign up to subscribe, or is any chance to subscribe, now on hold until August?

I was hoping to get into this as a potential fun project for my oldest son & I to do together

Can people still sign up to subscribe, or is any chance to subscribe, now on hold until August?

I was hoping to get into this as a potential fun project for my oldest son & I to do together

They've taken the subscription sign up from the main site, in place you can enter an email address so they can notify you when they're starting this up, I guess.

Just got this from Hachette (I had subscribed to the US run before the website changed and was charged for the first two issues)-

Dear X,

Thank you for subscribing to Warhammer 40,000: Imperium. Your first two issues will be shipped to you in the next few days.

We would like to inform you that the current release has been a limited regional run, which has now come to an end. This means no further payments will be taken and no further issues sent out after you receive your first delivery. We will be launching this collection nationally in early 2022 and will be in touch with you then to continue your collection!

We would like to thank you for supporting the Warhammer 40,000: Imperium limited run, for which we have had an extremely positive response. We look forward to bringing the full collection to the USA soon, and can assure you it will be worth the wait.

Kind regards,

Hachette Partworks Ltd.

Just got this from Hachette (I had subscribed to the US run before the website changed and was charged for the first two issues)-

Dear X,

Thank you for subscribing to Warhammer 40,000: Imperium. Your first two issues will be shipped to you in the next few days.

We would like to inform you that the current release has been a limited regional run, which has now come to an end. This means no further payments will be taken and no further issues sent out after you receive your first delivery. We will be launching this collection nationally in early 2022 and will be in touch with you then to continue your collection!

We would like to thank you for supporting the Warhammer 40,000: Imperium limited run, for which we have had an extremely positive response. We look forward to bringing the full collection to the USA soon, and can assure you it will be worth the wait.

Kind regards,

Hachette Partworks Ltd.

Yup, got the same email this morning.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if they ask you to reconfirm your sub if you signed up during the trial but where outside the test region (UK)?

I've got all the emails from them but their website account area is an abomination and I can't access the subscriptions section despite trying several times over a number of months.

Basically I signed up and now I've changed my mind so don't want my sub to start. Will I have to call them?

Does anyone know if they ask you to reconfirm your sub if you signed up during the trial but where outside the test region (UK)?

I've got all the emails from them but their website account area is an abomination and I can't access the subscriptions section despite trying several times over a number of months.

Basically I signed up and now I've changed my mind so don't want my sub to start. Will I have to call them?

If i remember rightly from Mortal Realms, you have to re-confirm your bank details because they aren't allowed to keep them over from the trial, or something like that, but they will keep chucking emails at you until you do it. 

If you do want to get in touch with them I'll repeat what I've said before; get in touch with them via Facebook (if it's an option for you) because the customer service I've had from them via that route has been quick and effective, every time.

If i remember rightly from Mortal Realms, you have to re-confirm your bank details because they aren't allowed to keep them over from the trial, or something like that, but they will keep chucking emails at you until you do it.

If you do want to get in touch with them I'll repeat what I've said before; get in touch with them via Facebook (if it's an option for you) because the customer service I've had from them via that route has been quick and effective, every time.

You are a true gent, thanks. I really try to avoid Facebook but I might login to give that a go.

Thanks again for the info and advice.

Don't bother with the website Burni, I have had it work once in two years.

I did hear they may be signing you up automatically because they had problems with people signing up twice(I think it was on the Faux article). No idea how this works with payment though. We are supposed to get emails very soon on what's going to happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Just received an email for the UK edition.

Dear subscriber,

We would like to thank you for bearing with us since subscribing to the Warhammer 40,000: Imperium limited test run. By way of thanks, we are sending you a FREE Warhammer 40,000: Imperium mug! Please allow a couple of weeks for this to arrive.

We are very excited to announce that the collection will be launching nationally on 25th August 2021!

Your subscription will automatically start again from Issue 01 - you do not need to subscribe again. Please note that your subscriber number will not be the same one you received earlier this year.

If you are no longer interested in this collection and would like to cancel your subscription, please contact our Customer Service Team using one of the methods listed below.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Kindest regards,

Hachette Partworks Ltd.

Edit - Ninja'd :biggrin.:

Edited by Karhedron

I didn't get the email I am a sad panda :sad.:

Did everyone get an email or just a few?

I'm assuming just those in the UK, as all the USA sign-ups I know didn't get the email.

I didn't get the email I am a sad panda :sad.:

Did everyone get an email or just a few?

I'm assuming just those in the UK, as all the USA sign-ups I know didn't get the email.

Not really surprising, given we already knew that the US release is in 2022.

• 2 weeks later...