Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

If it isn't selling as well as Conquest or MR, I'm kind of happy at that, for the reason that - due to changing job, and changes around home working due to Covid - I can't physically get to WH Smiths to pick up the individual issues I need anymore. If they're not selling out in shops, then I'll have more chance of getting the issues I want when ordering online :smile.:

Without wishing to be overly pessimistic, I wouldn't bank on Imperium being easier to get hold of than Conquest was in the long run. I think it's just that the particular models on Imperium #1 are less suitable for bulk purchasing than the #1s of Conquest and Mortal Realms were, which is why there are still copies out there.

Arguably, making this version less appealing to existing hobbyists to ensure it's readily available to genuine newcomers is a good thing.

idk man, 5 5-man Blade Guard and a unit of 10 Immortals for £30 is nothing to sniff at if you're a convertor. 

All power to you but I might be able to get 3-4 converts out of them before I get really bored :D

Saying that give me all the bikes, when I just have to fish out helms and arms to make them all different I can definitely push myself to do that. Is it really only 3man squads for outriders still?

Saying that give me all the bikes, when I just have to fish out helms and arms to make them all different I can definitely push myself to do that. Is it really only 3man squads for outriders still?

Like Suppressors, this is a unit it seems they have no plans to ever expand on. This is a shame as I really like Outriders. Still, even 3-man units can do good work for melee-centric Chapters like Blood Angels or White Scars. You just have to be careful to use them on the flanks as 12 T5 wounds is not enough to stand up to serious firepower.

Fauxhammer has an update for 11-14 later on today on their Youtube Channel.

Video is up already! Says the contents are:

• Issue 11 - Primaris Librarian in Phobos Armour & Medium Drybrush
  • Issue 12 - Agrax Earthshade, Screamer Pink, Canoptek Alloy
  • Issue 13 - 5 Assault Intercessors (Indomitus/Starter Set)
  • Issue 14 - Munitorum Armoured Container

Might get two of the Phobos Librarian issues when it comes to the US- I like the base model and think it would make decent conversion fodder. I've never liked the Phobos Captain and have a spare carbine from an Eliminators squad that might make it a pretty good conversion. Will probably do the same with the Phobos LT, grab a second and then kitbash it into a Reiver LT. 

Will be nice to get the earthshade and alloy paints, I'm always using agrax and can find a use for any metallic paint. Other than that, this isn't bad for the first four months of a sub- you get quite a few models and the force balance (for newcomers) isn't completely skewed one way, though SM are generally going to be better than the Necrons.  

Edited by Lord_Ikka

Thanks AngelofRedemption, well they are definitely getting the boring stuff out of the way first :biggrin.:

Horses for courses but the Phobos Libby has been one I was waiting for. I would have been happy to get that model alone but to get a free drybrush as well is just gravy! I will probably end up getting 2.

To get the combined postage from forbidden planet are people just adding issues to their order blind then removing ones they don't want when we find out what they contain? Does that work?

Honestly, I've had been ordering individual issues like that was the only one I was going to buy. Then bought another one... 

I got better with the recent announcement and bought two issues in one order. Will probably do the same with next, so 1 payment of postage per 4 weeks, no matter if only get 1 issue or 4 (probably not 4). I'm not the best example to follow I will admit. 

Well I was wrong, I thought most had the Phobos Libby when it was on Ebay last year, it seemed most were not very interested in the Phobos marines in general. That and the Captain seemed to be going very cheaply back then. 

To get the combined postage from forbidden planet are people just adding issues to their order blind then removing ones they don't want when we find out what they contain? Does that work?

It does yes, you can usually swap them around if you contact support. You just can't add any once you've made an order.

I just cancelled my last order of one of each 10-19 and made another order of 2x 15-19 and will change that depending on what gets previewed ahead.

Little late to be asking this - but is forbidden planet the only way to order/buy individual issues now - and with postage per issue costs?  Ie, except those with lucky newsagents of course.

You can still order direct from Hachette, but you can only order from the day they actually release, as opposed to Forbidden Planet which allows you to preorder.

Little late to be asking this - but is forbidden planet the only way to order/buy individual issues now - and with postage per issue costs? Ie, except those with lucky newsagents of course.

Darksphere are also stocking. I'm not sure how they do deliveries if you get different issues. I get a lot of stuff from there anyway, so I just add issues on and it tends not to increase the postage.

I am assuming darksphere will wait until everything you've ordered is in stock then send it all as one. I ordered some kill team dice plus a few issues yet to come out and am waiting for these still. That said, I have had it where there have been delays on non GW stuff and they've split the order because of that

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any updates on the future issue contents?  After trying to get a response from Dark Sphere, apparently I can't make an order now for a few magazines, then add to it before they get shipped ... so I've been told.  I guess getting the specific issues I'd like from this magazine might prove a little more challenging for me personnally.