Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Looks like it could be a good way to get indominatus stuff for cheap considering the cost of teh new boxes

Definitely, things like the skorpekh destroyers for about 25% of their usual cost is more than solid. 

The devil of it will be getting copies now Forbidden Planet just aren't shipping to the EU anymore...

Karhedron, on 02 Mar 2021 - 9:12 PM, said:

What is the difference between the standard and premium subscriptions?

You get four extra deliveries over the whole subscription. In the book subscription there were very nice printed art, in the conquest collection its was a different coloured box with a Kill Team sized carboard mat, dice and some tokens(It really wasn't worth it). In the AOS one they gave you a collection of models from a certain army, they learnt from conquest and most people said it was definetly worth it if you wanted to try lots of armies.

This one? not a dam clue yet :biggrin.: but I am hoping for a Patrol box.

Edited by Black_Knight

Oh man, if Conquest is any indicator then it’ll take years for this to come to Germany. And Brexit has made it all the more complicated to get stuff like this from the UK. 

Also Conquest is still ongoing over here - we’re somewhere in the mid 50s issue-wise. Just because of that this won’t start here till 2022, I guess.  

Oh man, if Conquest is any indicator then it’ll take years for this to come to Germany. And Brexit has made it all the more complicated to get stuff like this from the UK.

Flip side is, I've had experience from many stores outside of the UK who now out right refuse to ship here and have left me moving away from part of a hobby because of it (probably why I picked up my primaris collection).  From a community stand point, I hope that they will make it available in other places for the future.

Speculation: could we see the Sisters of Battle release box sprues make an appearance? Assuming the Sisters and Mechanicus symbols aren't just random, they'd be some easy build sprues to include. They would be welcome.

Judging from the way they’ve done Mortal Realms these could be in the Premium content?

Theres only two of them though and the AOS ones were four seperate armies. Also I do not think there are enough models in Indomitus for it to last 80(Standard) issues. I would think everything will be sprinkled in.

Speculation: could we see the Sisters of Battle release box sprues make an appearance? Assuming the Sisters and Mechanicus symbols aren't just random, they'd be some easy build sprues to include. They would be welcome.

Judging from the way they’ve done Mortal Realms these could be in the Premium content?

Theres only two of them though and the AOS ones were four seperate armies. Also I do not think there are enough models in Indomitus for it to last 80(Standard) issues. I would think everything will be sprinkled in.

There's also the Shadowspear units as an option, as they are monopose too and weren't in Conquest.

There's also the Shadowspear units as an option, as they are monopose too and weren't in Conquest.
How were they broken up on Sprue? I was thinking the same but can’t remember how the sprues came.

The original conquest wasn’t just Dark Imperium, it also had all of the 8th Edition ETB range for both armies (Rievers, Redemptor, Aggressors, Lord Feltius, MBH) as well as some characters (Apoc, Chaplain, Primaris Captain, Tallyman, Typhus) and some older stuff (Land Speeder, Bikes, Scouts, Chaos Rhino, Chaos Spawn)

It won’t just be Indomitus plus terrain. I would expect the 9th characters sprinkled in (Chappy on Bike, Techmarine) as well as Indomitus, Shadowspear, and maybe some other random bits

Just my guess

The original conquest wasn’t just Dark Imperium, it also had all of the 8th Edition ETB range for both armies (Rievers, Redemptor, Aggressors, Lord Feltius, MBH) as well as some characters (Apoc, Chaplain, Primaris Captain, Tallyman, Typhus) and some older stuff (Land Speeder, Bikes, Scouts, Chaos Rhino, Chaos Spawn)

It won’t just be Indomitus plus terrain. I would expect the 9th characters sprinkled in (Chappy on Bike, Techmarine) as well as Indomitus, Shadowspear, and maybe some other random bits

Just my guess

Yeah, I think we could see some kits that weren't featured in Conquest (either as they weren't included or released at that time); so maybe the likes of:

- Invader ATV

- Impulsor and/or Gladiator

- Venerable Dread

- Terminators?

I imagine the Necron stuff will include units like Immortals, Triarch Praetorian, Tomb Blades, Canoptek Spyders, Ghost Ark... Imagine if they include a Tesseract or Monolith in this set?? Sure, it'd probably be spread across multiple issues (like the Repulsor was in Conquest) but even so, that'd be a massive saving on those kits..! :D

How were they broken up on Sprue? I was thinking the same but can’t remember how the sprues came.

So you had a sprue with 1x Eliminator, 1x Suppressor and 3x Infiltrators which you got two copies of, than a bigger sprue with the three unit Sergeants, Phobos Lieutenant, Helix Adept and a couple more Infiltrators. They could quite happily go on the front of magazines, very similar in format to the Stormcast sprues from Soul Wars which have been in Mortal Realms.

So you had a sprue with 1x Eliminator, 1x Suppressor and 3x Infiltrators which you got two copies of, than a bigger sprue with the three unit Sergeants, Phobos Lieutenant, Helix Adept and a couple more Infiltrators. They could quite happily go on the front of magazines, very similar in format to the Stormcast sprues from Soul Wars which have been in Mortal Realms.
Yes that sounds really likely to be featured