=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2021 [=

Grotsmasha

I'm calling feb done. I still need to matt coat these and the sarg is sans head. These will hopefully be finished tomorrow but I wanted to make sure I got my completion in. I'll post better quality pics with my March vow, which will mostly consist of yellow.

gallery_141590_15192_346589.jpg

gallery_141590_15192_321813.jpg

Well I finished the 10 man tactical squad of February’s vow so February complete

gallery_95258_15280_291099.jpeg

I skidman continue the 12 months of hobby painting and for the month of March re vow

1 sgt

1 siege breaker

3 rapier quad and crew

New vow for March

10 iron havocs with missile launchers

10 iron havocs with heavy flamers

Edited by Skidman

Alright time for something fun for my part, my first Ork vehicle. I started collecting Orks in the end of 2019, so far I´ve painted 100 infantry models now its finally time for a vehicle.

I, Azaiel , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of March pledge to complete a Megatrakk Scrapjet by month's end.

HfIrP5N.jpg

... February was a crap month....

gallery_36568_16061_11488.jpg

As good as they are going to get for now... Ugh... I need a break from... life...

This Month will be some of the scenery for my Plodding along and something completely different. Maybe not even Conquest related, but I would like to get on top of that. Whatever I do it is going to need to be a big one as I am hoping to nearly double last years model count.

First of two models built, considering head options, left or right, which looks better to represent void-hardened armour?

I tried to get a clear picture with some additional lights but it did not make much of a difference for the camera, but thought it might help a little, hence the second row.

gallery_29932_13153_51933.jpg

For clear shot of helmets there is this earlier picture when I was still trying to work out what I wanted to do with the model, the two helmets are the middle and right in the bottom bit.

gallery_29932_13153_65693.jpg

Edited by Trokair

Because I refuse to accept that another month has gone past without me vowing anything and since there's still a bit of time left:

February vow

I, Dojsetka, vow to fully paint and base one Escher Ganger by the end of the February deadline. Failure is not an option.

gallery_45765_14340_148574.png

I, Sabadin, embark on the 12 months of hobby challenge. For the month of March I vow to complete 1 Canoness Veridyan.

gallery_48561_7422_458537.jpg

So after a long hiatus with the insanity that was 2020 I'm finding it more feasible to get in some time at the painting station and should hopefully be able to continue participating throughout the year this time.

Congrats on all the completions, frater. Sorry I have failed my vow. I did complete this Fallen (who I guess is a pre-heresy Dark Angel, he just isn't the pre-heresy Dark Angel I vowed). I'm not blaming work. I'm not blaming Home School. All I'm saying is, I hate World Book Day. I'll be back for March.

med_gallery_93054_16876_118079.jpg

@Grotsmasha - love that powersword

@Givemead - love those purple pipes (intestines?)

Going to throw my hat into the ring. 

I, Llagos_Tyrant , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of March pledge to complete 1 Captain Cato Sicarius (picture to follow), 1 Ultramarine Librarian, 1 Ultramarine Tactical Marine Sergeant, 1 Sergeant Telion, and 5 Ultramarine Scouts by month's end.

50998005793_0bb7c6c0f6.jpg

We March for Macragge!