=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2021 [=

Grotsmasha

Well, I've slacked this month (painting fatigue, mood issues and general work stress doesn't help). But I just got my airbrush fixed up (I did a dumbdumb and forgot to clean the thing after I finished painting so it was gummed up) so I'll be vowing something for my Emperor's Spears this week :yes:

Okay so I have got nothing on SufficientAnonymity's work there but:

gallery_36568_16061_68445.jpg

There is my first March vow, to be followed up with:

gallery_36568_16061_60840.jpg

These chaps. Figured I have had them since Dark Imperium dropped and I am currently reworking their IA for the LASC so now is as goof a time as any to actually finish them. Doesn't help that I have them all again in duplicate thanks to Conquest but I am attempting to clear that back log.

@SufficientAnonymity

Please can we have some close-up pics of your finished vow! Is that shield freehand?? :O Beautiful.

There's further angles in my Order of the Iron Veil thread, and closeups of each of the subassemblies on my Instagram - both linked in my signature. The shield isn't freehand - it's sculpted like that.

Edited by SufficientAnonymity

OK Got My McFarlane Marine finished... pretty happy how he turned out, and nice to stretch out on something bigger.

Choice of Helmeted or Bare Heads, custom Power Claw and Glaive.

Let me know what you thinks....

I think that's amazing. Stunning. Fantastic. All the superlatives, really.

Could I alter my vow again please? :lol: I dont actually have the bits I need for the Khorne Ork, so could I swap him out for a Dreadnought? I just really need to paint a Legion of the Damned Dreadnought for some reason. 

By the Gods you drive a hard bargain, fine Ill do a Lotd Chaplain as well. 

Could I alter my vow again please? :lol: I dont actually have the bits I need for the Khorne Ork, so could I swap him out for a Dreadnought? I just really need to paint a Legion of the Damned Dreadnought for some reason. 

By the Gods you drive a hard bargain, fine Ill do a Lotd Chaplain as well.

You may alter your vow at any point :tu:

A LotD Chaplain.... excellent