=] 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2021 [=

Grotsmasha

April

I, Reclusiarch Jolemai , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of April pledge to complete eleven infantry models by month's end.

gallery_62972_9848_2183.jpeg

To do:
  • Scouts: Touching up and details
  • 2nd edition plastics: Second red coat, recess wash, highlights, details
  • Grey models: Fully complete

Well, I wasn't expecting to have something to show so quickly but I enjoyed working on this guy so I figured I might as well collect a Speed Daemon achievement!

gallery_84244_11417_198449.jpg

Still have the Deathwatch Terminator to do for April, plus the Canoness, Battle Sisters and Zephyrim from March!

I, Lord_Ikka, vow another Solar Auxilia command squad for April.

sWm9SEi.jpg

This will put me close to halfway through my Plodding along vow- just need to finish 19 volkite and 19 lasrifle troopers after this. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to finish these five off on Monday (have a game Tuesday), and then get a start on the volkite guys. Aiming to finish up everything by the end of May- because of the Imperium mag I'll be starting up Primari/Necrons and will have those to do going forward.

I, Ace Debonair, hereby embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge! For the month of April, I pledge to complete One (1) Bladeguard Veteran of the Lions Eternal Chapter by month's end!

This marine is part of the Liber Astartes Swap Challenge 2021, in which I got the privilege of painting a marine from the DIY Chapter of my old friend Ferrus Manus - not to necessarily be confused with the Primarch of the same name, although I can't be 100% certain about that... :laugh.:

What I do know for certain is that I've been a fan of these guys since before I joined the forum (back when they were the Arctic Lions), so I'm more than happy to give this my best shot.

gallery_46204_9220_494136.jpg

(I got so caught up in trying to get the blue right, I didn't take a properly unpainted pic :sweat:)

I have to paint a non 40K gift for a friend so my April vow will be a bit small. (its a Lizardmen blood bowl team for my friends birthday)

I, Azaiel, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of April pledge to complete two Grots by month's end.

skgGE7p.jpg

Part way there, the Deathwatch part of my vow done

gallery_56701_16832_19912.jpg

gallery_56701_16832_50237.jpg
gallery_56701_16832_15437.jpg
gallery_56701_16832_34646.jpg
gallery_56701_16832_38920.jpg
gallery_56701_16832_149.jpg
And some Progress on my plodding along vow, just need to finish off the top plate and melta guns and I can attach that and add the decals, then just the top weapons to do.
gallery_56701_16832_19206.jpg
Edited by Cleon

Sorry Brothers, after a great year in 2020, I've totally got bogged down in RL stuff and won't be able to keep up for 12 months. I'll try and post up my Feb and March commitments when I get them done. Keep up the great work everyone else and I will be following all the completions.

Sorry Brothers, after a great year in 2020, I've totally got bogged down in RL stuff and won't be able to keep up for 12 months. I'll try and post up my Feb and March commitments when I get them done. Keep up the great work everyone else and I will be following all the completions.

Life be like that sometimes, take your time and jump back in when the time is right :tu: