Predicting Primaris: What will the next wave bring?

Lol you're probably right. I think I'm projecting my own morality into the setting.

Say it isn't so.

Guilliman is a complete failure of a human being morally, he's just better at spinning things and surrounds himself with people that make him look marginally less abominable by comparison.

Redemptors treat the astartes as human batteries, which is...a lot of things but definitely not meant as mercy.

Redemptor is unquestionably superior to the boxnaught, while not as high end as a Levi, while also being easier to come by as a good compromise. Cawl probably had the redemptor running not as good with safeties, remembered the Levi was a thing and made a similar chassis with no safety for efficiency and optimal performance. Remember optimal function of the machine is paramount to the mechanicum over the cost to the individual, its everywhere throughout their tech. A melee + siege loadout for the redemptor is definitely sorely missing. 

Redemptor is unquestionably superior to the boxnaught, while not as high end as a Levi, while also being easier to come by as a good compromise. Cawl probably had the redemptor running not as good with safeties, remembered the Levi was a thing and made a similar chassis with no safety for efficiency and optimal performance. Remember optimal function of the machine is paramount to the mechanicum over the cost to the individual, its everywhere throughout their tech. A melee + siege loadout for the redemptor is definitely sorely missing. 

No what's missing are Redemptor 3rd party leg kits