Toyship's Legio Victorum (and maybe Vulturum? PG. 2)

ToyShip

Of course, after the new Titan is released, all bets are off on being done with anything - Maniple, Legio, debt payments :wink:

You can say that again. I can't wait to see what it is! 

9TvNwPw.jpg

I'm getting there on the Warlord. Not super stoked about the pose but thems the breaks. I may have purchased another Reaver for the second force. :teehee:  The Warbringer may actually wind up a part of that force as well. Time will tell.

The Warlord is well-painted.

Thank you Bjorn!

You can always use some green stuff to the base to make a little hill to level him out if it's annoying you?

The head actually works really well on a Warlord. Any chance of some more angles? 

I think the head works better on a Warlord than a Warbringer to be honest...I'm biased though. I will get some more angles tonight or tomorrow night, waiting on the base to dry!

I agree that maybe tilting it back a little on the base could improve the pose. It's not bad though.

I appreciate it. We'll see what the base looks like once I get him stuck to it, currently drying.

I had a similar problem on a running Gallant. The weight was too far forward, so he looked like he was about to topple over. I just put him on a little ramp.

I think he may look better once he is on the base, different angles make him look like he is prowling. We'll see.

++++

I got some oil paints and spent an hour after work today mucking around with them. Here are the results:

ajSopCB.jpgfInaQqN.jpgX4Cb1l9.jpg

It's still drying but I'm very pleased with the results. Not too stoked about the lighter "chips" I did with the splatter technique or some of the painted chips. so those are some things to work on. Anyone got some tips on that stuff?  I DEFINITELY need to remember to seal the area before I work with the oils.

So. That all being said I may be starting a Vulturum force. :sweat: