Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Some big orks

Orks

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Azaiel

Azaiel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 451 posts
  • Faction: Deathwatch, Orks

I´ve been slowly building up my Orks and have tackled some of the bigger boyz.

First up three Mega Nobz, one Goff, one Bad moon and one Blood axe.

I´ve got two more to paint one blue deathskull and one red Evil Sun. Proppa powah rangerz!

The sixth mini is awaiting how well meks in mega armour will be in the next codex, otherwise he´ll be a Snakebite.

si4ifs7.jpg

DuG4DHT.jpg

And some Nobz with all manner of weaponry, the blood Axe will be a squad leader for future kommandos.

OJJkdpu.jpg

OtvceCB.jpg

• Doghouse, andes, mithrilforge and 7 others like this

gallery_48988_15738_17267.pngsml_gallery_48988_15094_13427.png

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,534 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Fine works.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Ilgoth

Ilgoth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 56 posts
  • Faction: Orks, White Scars

Nice and standard work! No fancy modeling, just outta the box and paint. You plan on playing many kulturs?

Frostbit3

Frostbit3

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 251 posts
Skin looks great. Keep it going!

Azaiel

Azaiel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 451 posts

Nice and standard work! No fancy modeling, just outta the box and paint. You plan on playing many kulturs?

Thx gents!

My orks will be in all the colors and klans. Its my "lets paint with whatever colors I fancy" army. teehee.gif

• mithrilforge likes this

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,315 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech

Thx gents!

My orks will be in all the colors and klans. Its my "lets paint with whatever colors I fancy" army. teehee.gif

You know thats a great way to be and I sorta follow that as well(mine are stolen borrowed from other armies ,since I run a death skulls army) ,

Orks can be so many awesome colours so why limit yourself... yellow is awesome to paint and red is cool and blue adds a lucky splash of colour laugh.png ...

great work here by the way thumbsup.gif

cheers, Mithril

* that Goff Mega Nobz head is a Fantasy Black orc one right?...

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Azaiel

Azaiel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 451 posts

* that Goff Mega Nobz head is a Fantasy Black orc one right?...

Its a Orruk Ardboy head, they look great for Goffs.

Heres the unit finished, I just painted the Evil Sunz one:

dUjzMTA.jpg

• Doghouse, andes, Aubéron and 2 others like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,534 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Again, fine works.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

noigrim

noigrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,347 posts
  • Faction: Marines , Custodes, Guard, IK
Ah the times when it was a black orc head
  • Hfran Morkai likes this

Sense%2Bt%C3%ADtol%2B(2).pngUntitled-1.jpgsml_gallery_29004_10691_5192.pnggallery_48988_15151_1303.pnggallery_48988_16045_6601.pngETL_Medal_03.gifL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpggallery_48988_15465_10777.pngsml_gallery_48988_16053_22349.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Orks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users