Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

White Dwarf 459 - Gue'vesa and Looted planes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

sitnam

sitnam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 809 posts

Has anyone here checked out the WD 459 AI article? I haven't seen anything about it, but the idea of a Gue'vesa air wing has me slightly interested in picking it up?

• InKaras likes this
Posted Image
The Order of His Amethyst Heart
The Dancing Scythes Chapter

InKaras

InKaras

++AQUILA CÆRULEUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,400 posts

I have the issue. I am not familiar with the game but more or less it allows you to take imperial aircraft in tau and ork armies. 

edit: if you have more questions, please let me know and I'll see what i can answer

April 14th / 2010 A New Kidney for me, yeay!

Noserenda

Noserenda

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,173 posts
  • Pronouns:he/him
  • Faction: Legio Fuerans

Its a very limited number unfortunately, something like 1 in 5 planes in your force, and imperial only upgrades, which rendered the whole idea a bit pointless :( 

Firedrake Cordova

Firedrake Cordova

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,660 posts
  • Faction: Salamanders

Has anyone here checked out the WD 459 AI article? I haven't seen anything about it, but the idea of a Gue'vesa air wing has me slightly interested in picking it up?

I posted it (somewhat misleadingly) in the Flight Plan thread if you're interested in the details.

sitnam

sitnam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 809 posts

I posted it (somewhat misleadingly) in the Flight Plan thread if you're interested in the details.
Thanks! I might have to pick it up then. I'm not really a big Navy/Tau/Ork guy, but I've always liked the concept of Tau allies so a Gue'vesa air wing kinda perked my interest.

Thanks for the other responses too.
  • Firedrake Cordova likes this
Posted Image
The Order of His Amethyst Heart
The Dancing Scythes Chapter

Uberlord Gendo

Uberlord Gendo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 195 posts
News of Gue'vesa pushed me over the edge enough to pick up some thunderbolts that had been sitting on the FLGS shelf. What are people thinking for Gue'vesa planes, though?
(Though tbh, I'll probably do them in a non-commital scheme so I can use them in epic alongside my Titans.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users